124»

Replies

• vonnie68
    vonnie68 Posts: 2
    Wow! you've done well...any tips?
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Hi Everyone,

Well I'm stuck this week, at 140lbs... holidays are in 2 weeks so guess I won't meet my target, but hey ho I feel better anyway (still secretly annoyed though)... I have tried so hard this week, stuck to my calories and made sure I burned at least 500 calories per day, not even a point of a calorie difference!

MelGibson - what did you eat/drink on your detox? Well done on your weight loss...

K :ohwell:

It's my own detox diet - basically black tea/coffee, fruits and veggies with lean meats. Four days long, detoxs and clears you out. I have lost up to 9lbs in four days on it when I was heavier but loose less now I'm that I have less to loose.
    You should try it, might put you back on track for your goal. Email me and I'll let you have the all details
    Mel :o)

508926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    I would like to join you in reaching a 7pound loss by the end of the month. I'm new to this, so still trying to figure it all out. Any tips??

Welcome onboard!!
    What is it your having trouble with? The site or diet ideas?
    I'll be happy to help if I can :o)
  • katerpillar1000
    katerpillar1000 Posts: 13 Member
    Evening Everyone...

Well I am over the moon, managed to shift 2lbs this week... :bigsmile:

So down to 138 lbs and only got 3lbs to go until I reach my target weight...

Feel like doing cartwheels round my living room!

Hope everyone else has done well this week since the end of the month is creeping in on us...

Kat X
This discussion has been closed.