Tomorrow ( 3/16/10)

Options
Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
is my 40th birthday. Is the day that I have had in my head as a goal for the past 15 months. 15 months ago I made a choice to not have this day upon me , being 120 pounds overweight. I , for the first time in my life made a goal , and stayed with it. I am turning 40, not 120 pounds overweight, in fact, only 24 pounds away from my goal weight, and a size 10.
I feel better , healthier , than I ever ever have in my whole life. I do not mind turning 40 tomorrow, in fact, I am looking forward to the wonderful years my life will bring me now that I have this whole new fabulous life ahead of me!
My only regret is that I didnt do this sooner.

the time is going to go by, no matter what you do, dont waste it, take charge of your life now, you wont regret being healthy :drinker:

Replies

• mlove1307
    mlove1307 Posts: 151
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy (early) Birthdayy!!!!

You really do look fabulous and you are SUCH an inspiration! :]
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    You are awesome Tam and you've done an amazing job, you really are an inspiration to sooo many!!!!!! You will be at your goal weight in no time, keep it up and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Here you are 156 pounds lighter and healthy :smile:

~Leash :heart:
  • onelegpat
    onelegpat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    YOU FREAKIN ROCK! I hope I can put the effort you have in and be a success story too.
    Way to go!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    WOW, super fantastic!!!! You look great! Happy Birthday!!!!
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Birthday! :smile:
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is so wonderful. You are an inspiration.
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    What an amazing gift you are giving to you, your family, and your friends. Even if you didn't lose one more pound, or a single inch, you would still be a role model for all the rest of us. Congratulations on losing the weight and gaining your life back. Happiest of birthdays to you!
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Fab at 40. You have done it !!!!!.., and you have inspired SO many along the way. What an absolutely amazing accomplishment.
    Have a super happy birthday!!! Hope you celebrate to the hilt! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • CinthyNair
    CinthyNair Posts: 261
    Options
    Happy birthday Tam! You look awesome, and an inspiration to all here on MPF.
    Have a good one :drinker:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Congrats on doing such a fabulous job getting healthy. You are a true inspiration!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    HugsTami...You Rock!! Happy BIrthday!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You're so awesome!!
  • mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Enjoy your day!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Birthday!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: You look amazing and I bet you feel so healthy, too!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and Happy Birthday! You Rock!!!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are awesome and amazing! Happy Birthday!:flowerforyou:
  • vixey2906
    vixey2906 Posts: 30
    Options
    Yayyyy!! That is some awesome determination! Well done and Happy birthdayyyyy! x
  • cindydufield
    cindydufield Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!, you are truly my insperation. I loved turning 40 but it was a mental love, i call it the "WTF" years. my new goal will be to loose more than you, hahaha.
  • mistellefisher
    Options
    Wow, what a wonderful gift to give yourself! Congratulations and Happy Birthday! :heart:
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!