Another newbie to MFP - hello!

Options
highrise
highrise Posts: 147 Member
Hi all,

I've been roadtesting MFP for a week or so now and am really liking the site and reading all of your stories - so I think I'll stay :)

I was always the fat girl at school, although looking back at photos I didn't really balloon until I was in my mid-20s, thanks to chips, curry and alcohol! At that point, I was about 250 llbs. Managed to get down to about 170 llbs but my weight has crept up again to 180. I'm quite tall (5'11) so it's not that noticeable, but I'd like to firm things up a bit and drop a couple of dress sizes :)

All of the stories I've read on here are truly inspirational so I think I can do it

Cheers

highrise

Replies

• sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    HI there, welcome to a great site.

You can do it and this site certainly helps (it has helped me to lose 15lbs).

Good luck
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you hun, good luck on your journey! :)
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Hello and welcome... yes, you can do this!!! :flowerforyou: Great information and support here... WE CAN ALL DO IT!! :bigsmile:
  • empiremom
    empiremom Posts: 52
    Options
    welcome! it is a great place to be!
  • ishgiballa
    Options
    are there any people in the TW13 or 14 area that want to buddy up and make this journey together..... always good to have additional support

Cheers

Ciaran
  • Rwilliams76
    Options
    I have been on here for 2 months now, and have lost 15lbs..I love this site, you will too...This is truely the best weight loss site I have ever belonged too..Good Luck!
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hello--and welcome to this site!
    We are here to support you :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I have throughly enjoyed MFP. Please let us know what we can do to help!
    Warm regards,

Fabulocity:smile:
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks all; I really appreciate your support :o)