P90X

Options
I am starting P90X today. Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• phatycake
    Options
    I havent personally started P90X but I'm doing a similar program, called Body Beast. I bet there are a few groups here and even on Facebook. Be sure to check! Good luck!
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I started P90X on the 12th but we can still motivate ourselves etc...
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    I started a new round yesterday, we could definitely help motivate each other if your like. I'll send you a request
  • FirewifeCarrie
    Options
    I started yesterday! :)
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I just completed P90X Thursday. Will be moving on soon to Body Beast. We have a great group called the Game Changers. The group made such a difference in my success. Very supportive and motivated people that struggle at times like we all do. You are welcome to come join us....as long as you commit to pressing play and bringing it. We will support you in your journey. Been there done that....got the T-shirt!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5498-p90x-insanity-the-game-changers
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I just completed P90X Thursday. Will be moving on soon to Body Beast. We have a great group called the Game Changers. They group made such a difference in my success. Very supportive and motivated people that struggle at times like we all do. You are welcome to come join us....as long as you commit to pressing play and bringing it. We will support you in your journey. Been there done that....got the T-shirt!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5498-p90x-insanity-the-game-changers

<nevermind>
  • aygee50
    aygee50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey guys started P90X on the 14th. Its been awesome. Finished Insanity 2 months ago with my hubby. Quick question, i cant seem to find P90X in the exercise log to put in my workout. Am i doing it wrong. New to Fitness Pal. Thanks!
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    I've been doing a p90x/p90x2 hyrbid workout for a few months now--I love it.

Did full sets of p90x the past few years though--def. better than p90x2 in my opinion!!

Enjoy the ride!!
  • tammyp1
    tammyp1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's not on MFP. In the Exercise Tab, click on My Exercises, you need to log it in as a cardio exercise. Name the exercise, add the minutes,add the calories burned. Best to wear a heart rate monitor so it more accurate. Good luck to you. I'm on day 74. Keep pushing play.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as friend-I'm not new to p90x but like to have friends who do same workouts 3 rounds of it along with 1 round of p90x2-currently doing a hybrid of. P90x and x2
  • I started P90X on Saturday, December 1st - I have never done it before. The first two days were terrible, but I'd eaten too many vegtables and also drank a bunch of Crystal Light and diet soda (my weakness) - it's no surprise to veterans of the program that I lost my lunch... there's a reason they push the protein! Anyway, today went very well for me. anyone have suggestions on which day they choose to take off from the workout? I was thinking Fridays because I'll have more time to work out and be tired on weekends.
  • Amanda0926
    Amanda0926 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Fridays are my rest day too!