30-40 yr olds out there???

Options

Replies

• cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    Hi guys, i'm just beginning to discover this awesome mfp community! i'm new to mfp and just signed up recently. Not really sure where/what this app would mean to me but so far so good. Its helping me be more concious about what i eat and really keeping me in check. Its also helpful in getting me more motivated to train. Metabolism being 38y/o is so difficult to kickstart but im persistent. The typical problem areas (abs/love handles) are the hardest get rid of. Looking for people to motivate me on my fitness journey. Cheers.

Hi. Despite the fact that you are a Cal fan, I'd be willing to help with the motivation too. :laugh: I think this is a team effort and no one can do it alone. I'm knocking on the door to 40, but in denial about my age. LOL Feel free to add me, if you like.
  • idaman76
    Options
    36 and dang hot
  • AudreyinNC
    Options
    <<<<<<36. Feel free to add me.
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    31...32 next month. Pretty happy about being out of my 20's though. Feel free to add! :drinker:
  • Metrotide
    Options
    I am 38 now and training to enter the Navy. Ouch, yes at my age and I am almost at my goal to enter as an Officer. It is hard, and I have had to sacrifice but it can be down. Keep up the great work and get where you need to be. And remember to take it slow.
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Just turned 38 on November 1st. Getting used to new lifestyle. Already lost 44 pounds (says only 13 because I just joined MFP in June) and plan to keep going until I reach 130!
  • rekus73
    rekus73 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    40 in few months...and feeling fabulous... :):laugh:
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    36 here
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    37 here feel free to add me, i know that everyone including studies say that about metabolism but i have a great cardio workout at least 3 days a week and i was over 100lbs heavy a little more than a year ago and it's still gone ... best of luck to you and finding what works for you again add me if you would like
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    38 here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    33 here.
  • kokoforskinny
    kokoforskinny Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I am 36 and new to this MFP site. I am not new to the dieting and trying to loose weight thing though. I started counting calories this week and placing it all in a notebook until my sister told me about this site. I was doing really good until this weekend. Now I am all screwed up. Went over in everything but my carbs. I don't feel like exercising or nothing. Any suggestions? Anybody who wants to friend me are welcome to. :)
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I am 36 and new to this MFP site. I am not new to the dieting and trying to loose weight thing though. I started counting calories this week and placing it all in a notebook until my sister told me about this site. I was doing really good until this weekend. Now I am all screwed up. Went over in everything but my carbs. I don't feel like exercising or nothing. Any suggestions? Anybody who wants to friend me are welcome to. :)

Don't fret about it. Just count today as a wash and start over again tomorrow. Everyone has a crap day.
  • kokoforskinny
    kokoforskinny Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your inspiring words. :)
  • tonya0587
    Options
    36 here.....anyone feel free to add me :)
  • outdrsmom
    Options
    Im 43 and feel free to add me too!!
  • outdrsmom
    Options
    im 43 feel free to add me
  • oioipunkrawkgrrl
    Options
    Hi, I'm pretty new to myfitnesspal, i just downloaded the app this week. I'm 35 years old from Tacoma , WA USA and I hope to lose close to 100lbs. :D
  • tara7779
    Options
  • 25poundshed
    Options
    IM 37 and want everyone to add me, please! :)