Ladies who are 200+ pounds

Options

Replies

• jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Im in the same club. I haven't been to onederland since the 6th grade.
  • kayla1125
    Options
    I started out at 240 and am now 186. Feel free to add me as I still have a long way to go.
  • psychic_atrophy
    Options
    I'm at 230 right now, goal of 150. I just started this journey. Feel free to add me! I haven't put up a picture yet, but I will soon :)
  • sueblue77
    sueblue77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started at 311.8, currently at 235, trying to get down to 177. It's coming off pretty quickly. I log everyday and love to offer support. Add me, if you like.
  • falnangel1205
    Options
    started MFP in Jan some time...but didnt get serious with it til March, i was 357, down to 293...agree that though ppl on here are all very supportive, its nice having support from ppl who are just a bit more "like us" so ill gladly add you.
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I started on this site in July when I was at 299...I am currently about 235! My goal is to reach 190, and then go from there to set another goal. Feel free to add me...I love to be encouraging, and the support I receive on here is so amazing!
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lveh8lve
    lveh8lve Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I started at 244 in Sept. I lost 10 lbs quick, now i've been stuck at like 233 for what seems like forever. The scale goes down and goes back up!!. I'm about ready to go to my doctor because it's so frustrating!!! My first goal is 175 to be healthy range (I'm 5'11" and a large frame), then I'd really like to be around 150 or so.

Feel free to add me because I need some long term support!!!
  • 2Bhealthier2
    2Bhealthier2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    It's great that you are doing this. I lost over 40 pounds in the spring, summer I rocked back and forth about 5 pounds. So October I started this, and yep still over 200 and wanting to get below 150 someday.

Add me, I would be happy to encourage you on your journey.
  • dqgirl1
    dqgirl1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hi!! I started at my highest weight (230) and want to be 130....so 100lbs to lose off of my 5'2 frame:/ I am currently 193 and have been doing really good with my workouts everyday for at least an hour......I have PCOS and dont seem to lose unless I workout daily....I do feel WAY better just by losing what Ive already lost.......I would be happy to be 150 in all honestly......I looked good there:)
    good luck and you can do it....there are So many here to support you along this road to life!!
  • velmaisvelma
    velmaisvelma Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I started out at 297, wobbling currently around 245/246. My ultimate goal is 155, but I will re-evaluate how I feel and look when I get to 175.. I still have a LONG way to go (since I am currently STUCK) and would love any new friends who can relate :)
  • klindema
    klindema Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi- after my first baby, I was at 246... I lost some, had another baby, and am currently at 207, hoping to see 199 very soon!! I'm a taller girl, and have hovered around 200-210 most of my adult life. You've got this! I take it five pounds at a time- every five is a victory for me!
  • ZombieMercy
    ZombieMercy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I was 315
    now 263

Looking to reach 175-180, then I will re-evaluate how I feel about a final number
    I'm in need of friends as well
  • mclausnix
    Options
    I started MFP at 298 in July. I am down to 261. I fell off the wagon in October and am still trying to get back on track. I still have a long way to go to my goal of 165.
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I am also 200+. I have lost and then gained back but I stay on this site for encouragement and understanding. You and anyone else please feel free to add me!
  • marilyncotton
    marilyncotton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am just starting as of today. I am needing lots of support. Mom of four and they are about grown. I am over 300 pounds and need to also have conversation and encouragement from those that understand. I have got to get in better shape and so many times I have started but never quite get it right. So feel free to add me not quite sure how all this works but willing to learn.
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I am 265 now. Feel free to add me!
  • Kristinj589
    Kristinj589 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Started at 294 and currently 253lbs and lots of inches I started 4 months ago in July. My goal is 190-200 because I am 6 ft 1.5 and curvy but I will judge how I feel when I get there!

Looking for more friends as well, Everyone feel free to add me as well! I am always here for support.
  • jenjen2015
    jenjen2015 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I just joined a few days ago (I did over 4 months ago but never used the app). I am currently 210.2 lbs would like to join the "one"der club someday. Here's the deal. I don't mind giving motivation but I need people to hold me accountable to log on and be inspiring at times. Sadly most of my friends are skinny. I only know 2 ppl on here. Please add me. Jenjen2015
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I started MFP at 218 (I was probably heavier than that at some point, I refused to weigh myself for quite some time). I am now at 203. Would love to connect with all of y'all--the more support, the better. Feel free to add me :)