WHY? Do you people post PROFILE pics in your car seat?

Options
Flowers4Julia
Flowers4Julia Posts: 521 Member
No offense, but I don't get it? Tell me why?

Love YOU!

Replies

• jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Probably the same reason we take pictures of ourselves in general! Ya think ya look good, you better DOCUMENT! haha. I don't have any car pics of myself, personally, buuuut that's only because I look like an ogre in them. :)
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i'm curious about this too. i see it alot these days. i've assumed it's because of the presence of the mirror and natural sunlight in the car, as opposed to taking a photo indoors under incandescent lighting (which gives an orange glow), but i really don't know for sure.
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Amm because thats were they happen to be when they take a picture of themselves!
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    Because my children are all buckled in their seats.....soooooooo, I can take a pic without being a jungle gym.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    ive wondered about this too. my theory is they only want to show themselves from the neck up and it gives them the excuse.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    and Id like to know why all the ppl (or most) take pics on the bathroom mirror?
  • nmtGurl
    nmtGurl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    .....no doubt the same ones who text and drive too
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

while we are at why do girls like to take pic first person shots of the legs and feet?
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Huh? Car seat pics? for a profile. Perhaps I have had to much to drink......it was only half the bottle.............
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

while we are at why do girls like to take pic first person shots of the legs and feet?

oh i didnt know that was an issue.... as the mirror shots are well known all around the internet . If u dont like my pic, u are welcome to ignore me. thank u
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Because, i'm ALWAYS in my car.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

oh i didnt know that was an issue.... as the mirror shots are well known all around the internet . If u dont like my pic, u are welcome to ignore me. thank u

calm down...you say the mirror shots are well known...i contend that leg/feet shots are prevalent as well. no need to get upset it was just a question.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Becuase those homeless guys that used to clean your windows at stop lights now have cameras. They still expect to be paid.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    to the OP: I was having a good hair day and felt cute when i was early to work one day- I was in my car so I took a pic to send to my husband before I got out in the humidity- and bathroom takes body pics with the large mirror too if theres no one to take one for you. to every one else: get over it and to bad. at least its not duck face :huh:
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    It's like asking why people pose with duckface:
    1325310350_*****es_Pleassee_leave_the_Duck_Faces_in_2011_gag.jpg
  • Flowers4Julia
    Options
    THANK YOU!!! What a great bunch of responses! You All have such a nice sense of humor! SWEET!
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options

........and can't be bothered cleaning it first.
  • Flowers4Julia
    Options

........and can't be bothered cleaning it first.

LOL!:drinker: YEAH!
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Because they can see what they look like in the rear view mirror before taking the picture.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

I take those because I'm usually at the beach on vacation and it's a cool shot of my feet and the ocean.

untitled-2.jpg