30 day shred for christmas/new year

Options
Hi All
am new to the community but not new to MFP. Am planning on doing Level 1 day 1 of 30 Day Shred today! Eeeeeeek. Very, very out of shape. Have recently started doing some exercise by walking 3 -4 days a week. So am a little nervous of how much it's going to hurt.
So my goal for Christmas is to lose 7lbs and one dress size.
Feel free to join me!
I saw there was another 30 day shred on here already but looked like it was from earlier in the year.

Mangoed

Replies

• MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hey there

I love this workout, I is very effective. I really need to do it again too :) xxx
  • Mangoed
    Mangoed Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good to know. am secretly terrified! Will let you know how I get on.
  • michladyme
    michladyme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Where do I find this Level 1 30 day shred?
  • Jongfaith
    Options
    You can purchase it almost anywhere target, walmart or it is on the Be Fit channel on youtube.com for free!

I was going to start first day today too! Good luck to ya!
  • Nickle526
    Nickle526 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Oh that's funny, I am starting today too! I'll post how it went. Keep us updated!
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 9 today. On day 1 my arms were sore from just the stretching and I thought "Oh my god what have I gotten myself into there is no way I can do 29 more days of this." But it's gets easier really fast if you don't give up. Good luck all!
  • Xarina
    Xarina Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of lvl 1 so far. You can find it on youtube for free.
  • Nickle526
    Options
    Day 1 lvl 1 DONE! Man oh man that was tough. I had to make some modifications for a shoulder injury, but stuck to it pretty close other than that :)
  • Jongfaith
    Options
    Just finished day 1! not as hard as I expected! whew I did work up a sweat though!
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Where do I find this Level 1 30 day shred?

http://youtu.be/1Pc-NizMgg8 :smile:
  • cgbugs9
    cgbugs9 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I did day one level one today .....
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm with you! I have planned on starting today also! :laugh:
    how are you going to log it on exercise? I can't find anything?
  • Utrecht11
    Options
    Hey so sorry for this question, but I've seen the '30/90 day shred' pass by more often in comments.. and since I'm not from the USA I have nooo clue what it's about. I searched on youtube but can somebody tell me how it goes? Do you do level 1 for a week, then level 2 the next or? I can only find a limited amount of youtube films that's why I'm not sure....

Big thanks!!
  • Lady_Taylor
    Lady_Taylor Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I hope Im not too late. I just started today.
  • Nickle526
    Options
    Hey so sorry for this question, but I've seen the '30/90 day shred' pass by more often in comments.. and since I'm not from the USA I have nooo clue what it's about. I searched on youtube but can somebody tell me how it goes? Do you do level 1 for a week, then level 2 the next or? I can only find a limited amount of youtube films that's why I'm not sure....

Big thanks!!

By what I understand, you just move up to the next level when you feel you are able.
  • Nickle526
    Options
    Day 2 level 1 finished! I was able to keep the pace alot better today. My BUTT is killing me! :laugh:
  • blondie0922
    blondie0922 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to start and this is the motivation I need to do it. I am going to do day one when I get home from work today.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I started it last Thurs and yes i am still sore have done it everyday since then I plan on doing it with no days off i hope becuase 12/21 i leave to Mexico for Christmas break.

Good luck to all who are starting. Hope we get good results!!

I loggged it under cardio, i didn't feel like breaking down the workout. I created my own exercise for it.

The bad thing my HRM isn't reading my HR and it's on a setting when i walked so the calories burned aren't accurate. UGHHH

~Brenda~
  • Mangoed
    Mangoed Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 level 1 yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, or so I thought. I can feel every muscle in my legs today, but its a good sore.
    For the people who aren't sure what it's about, I read the Amazon reviews. Just look it up on Amazon and people have done some very useful reviews. In the UK there was a good deal on the box set of her DVDs for about £14. I'm not doing mine with handweights yet, but have ordered some. Am hoping to have lost 7 kgs by Christmas. Fingers crossed.
    Am also going to measure self and maybe take some headless horsemen before and after pics. Good luck everyone!
  • Jessica823
    Jessica823 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Jam this morning, But I think tomorrow morning I will join your group, since I have the DVD's.... just so much funner when other are doing the same thing.
    Good luck to all you girls out there :)