Dear Hubby...

Options
13»

Replies

• fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Alright Shannon inquiring minds want to know what was 4 supper last night?
  • janellybelly
    janellybelly Posts: 112
    Options
    Dear Hubby,
    Thank you so much for working your butt off everyday so I can stay home with our Son! Thank you for the WONDERFUL walk in the park yesterday and the sweet way you kiss me! love0076.gif I :heart: You!!!

:heart: Janell
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys~ Ya'll are such a motivating light for me

:heart: Ya'll

and the beyonnce song is sooooo true lol. I make more than he does (nothing wrong with it it just fits the song lol)
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Dear hubby *happy sigh* :heart: :love: :blushing:
    lol we've had a good week! lol
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Alright Shannon inquiring minds want to know what was 4 supper last night?

Leftovers. sad030.gif
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    At least you didn't have to cook your own b-day dinner!:ohwell:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Dear Hubby,

:love: I love you o' so dearly... and I love it that you are on a new schedule and we get to spend LOTS and LOTS of time together. We even get to have dinner together with our little boy. BUT... I miss my alone time! :sad: I miss having control of the remote in the evenings. :sad: :sad: I miss be able to scrounge for dinner instead of having to cook something each night. :sad: :sad: :sad: I miss being lazy and not having someone see it each night. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

With that said... :heart: I LOVE YOU:heart: ... and we all have to make sacrifices. :bigsmile: Besides our little guy is such a Daddy's Boy that I will so miss seeing the way he looks st you each evening when we pull into the driveway with you standing there!

Love you baby,:heart:
    Kristi :smooched:
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    ............ My Letter Didn't Work, Not a dammed thing was cleaned when I came home lol :laugh: