Options
    I'd also love to join! :)
  • carlajo713
    Options
    I'd like to join in as well!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I was on like... .day 11 or something... but then school work caught up with me along with other activities. I should definitely start it up again because I was most certainly seeing improvement.
  • Xarina
    Xarina Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in as well. Going to do day 3 of lvl 1 later today.
  • lynnacuff
    Options
    me too..did day 1 today..felt nauseated for 1 1/2 hours after but i made it thru. now dumb question do you just keep repeating the first one for a week or so then move on?
  • Bookie505
    Bookie505 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join please!! I just started Day 1 , lvl 1 yesterday. How do groups work on mfp? I'm pretty new to this site.
  • traceface71
    traceface71 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Jillian scares me...might be just what I need. Please add me!
  • xxangelaxx
    xxangelaxx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Never gotten past day 5 on my own so could do with some motivation!
  • stardustali
    Options
    I would like to join too! just did Day 1 and I thought I was gonna die halfway through. would love to be able to do it with others so that we can motivate each other :D
  • EEpling89
    Options
    I'm in, if it's not too late! I just did Day 1. I thought I was going to die! I need something quick and effective though. I'm confident I can stick with it. :)
  • Rosalyn94
    Rosalyn94 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I did it a couple of months ago but only got to day 7. Starting tomorrow and hoping to finish it this time!
  • xxXcaraXxx
    xxXcaraXxx Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    starting tomorrow had to get it back from a friend lol x
  • dianemahon
    dianemahon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just did my first work out today, i'd like to join
  • dkingtn
    dkingtn Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    went looking for the DVD a couple weeks ago, could not find it...Today it appeared behind the door of the TV armoire...Starting tomorrow...
  • lauriem1966
    lauriem1966 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm in....I actually started doing it two weeks ago but hurt my foot and haven't done it since. I was going to start fresh tomorrow.
  • dancerom
    dancerom Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I did it the first time yesterday. And I loooooved it. I don't know if I can fit it in every day as I am teaching (dance) for up to5hrs on some days. But I would love to try! Can I still join?!?
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    me tooooooo :)
  • gpteran
    Options
    I'm ready!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Me too! Hope it isn't too late! :)
  • cgbugs9
    cgbugs9 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started this to day Nd did know about this thread ... Can I join please ... Day one level one for me :0)