Redheads? Where ya at?

Options

Replies

• shelbyweeeee
    shelbyweeeee Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Natural redhead here!! Completely covered in freckles, pale as a ghost, but luckily my rapid burning turns into a great tan! :bigsmile:
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural blonde, but as I got older my hair became more "dirty" blonde so I decided to go Auburn. Been this color for many year. With my green eyes, I get lots of compliments. :)
  • mhouston2011
    Options
    Red head, blue eyes, lots of freckles and a ummm small temper..lol I spent all my time growing up hating my hair and trying to find ways to convince my mom to let me change it. I've finally come to terms with it now and actually like being different.
  • Natural red head here... was real red till i turned about 25, now its a light auburn:)
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    <~~ right here :)
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Redhead, freckles, green eyes, anti-tan...sigh. I've come to terms with it over the years :) I used to highlight the mess out of my hair in my teens and early twenties, but I've really fallen in love with my natural color over the last few years.
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I love my red hair :)
  • mommyrox05
    Options
    What about strawberry blonde? Older I get more red it gets :wink: Little Firecracker over hear!
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Auburn and so pale I glow in the sunlight...LOL

52112Arizona.jpg
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    Hey! I'm a ginger :-)
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    Yeah, and I forget. Freckles EVERYWHERE. Hair is auburn, looks a lot redder in the summer...sunlight.
  • runningfataway
    Options
    Red-heads are so....... :flowerforyou: :love: :blushing:
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    <
    :/ I have lots and lots of freckles which I hate.. although I am shy and don't have much of a temper... but I am white... very white.
  • diligentjosh
    Options
    Oh, Mandi. Please say that you live near Sacramento and are lookin to hook up with a true redhead white boy nerd! You are smokin!

....Comment retracted. Judging by what you ate, I'd say that is as far from true as possible lol!. But you are still smokin hot, though.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    So I have curly red hair, fair skin and a ton of freckles (I look like the chick from Brave! lol). People always assume I'm Irish, but I'm not even a little bit Irish.

I was a bartender for a while in college and a drunk customer once got really angry and accused me of lying when he thought I was Irish and I said I wasn't.
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    <~~~ Also A former Firecrotch.... lol
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Oh, Mandi. Please say that you live near Sacramento and are lookin to hook up with a true redhead white boy nerd! You are smokin!

....Comment retracted. Judging by what you ate, I'd say that is as far from true as possible lol!. But you are still smokin hot, though.

yup your right far, far away I am a Canadian eh Ontario!
  • tenkesh
    Options
    They say gingers don't have souls, but come nightfall and we are coming for yours...
  • Slack2ShortGo
    Slack2ShortGo Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ginger's Unite!
  • ClareOH
    Options
    Me! Red hair with, get this, brown eyes. I have yet to meet another ginger with brown eyes. I totally don't have the red head personality though. I'm super laid back and a big dork.

my mum is a red head with brown eyes,
    i got her brown eyes but not her hair colour