10 months, 63lb gone forever (PIC)

Options

Replies

• Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Amazing job - you look fantastic and you are such an inspiration - your dairy is always so healthy n you are consistent even when you have had injuries and set backs to deal with, proud to have you as one of my friends :)
  • Kayleighpaul1985
    Kayleighpaul1985 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    that is so great - you should really be proud of your accomplishment!

I have a question...what kinds of exercises do you/did you do (in the beginning, as you progressed, and now)?

I have knee problems so the only exercise I am able to do is walking, swimming and exercise bike xx
  • Kayleighpaul1985
    Kayleighpaul1985 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am overwhelmed by all your lovely comments!!

Thank you so so much xxx
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great Job. You look wonderful.
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all of you hard work and success! You look great =]
  • sakthorp
    sakthorp Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site and just read your post. Been on Weight Watchers and was in a funk this morning when I found I'd only lost a half a pound. But your post has encouraged me to look at the big picture, very inspirational, thank you!!!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    fabulous- its amazing what we can do when we put our mind into it... thanks for sharing and you do look wicked!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Congrats to you. Very inspiring.
  • Brenda3561
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! Wonderful job, you look great and I bet you feel even better!
  • miche_smash
    miche_smash Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story and advice :)
  • slrday
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, you look great :).
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you must be so proud of yourself. Thank you for the words of encouragement. Success stories are so inspiring!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! It's stories like yours that keep me motivated. Thanks for sharing and for the tips:happy:
  • falewis
    Options
    congratulations! You are spot on with your realization this is a lifestyle change, you can (and likely will - I know I have) have days where you don't hit your goals, but, in the big picture, if you burn more calories than you eat, you lose weight.

Also, you may want to invest in a body fat scale, because there will be a point where the weight number either stops dropping or starts increasing...being able to see body fat decreasing was a huge motivator for me during those times.

Again, congratulations, enjoy your success, you have worked hard for it.
  • Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the pictures and most of all to remind everyone, it is a journey. I have been over weight most of my life but this time around, I am learning to make changes and realize it is going to take time.
    My favorite words now when the scale goes for weeks and doesn't change. "What I do today changes my tomorrow" The tomorrow may not be the next day but it will come.
  • lilian281977
    Options
    You are an inspiration.. great job
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are an inspiration. Be proud of this major accomplishment.
  • Love4MN
    Options
    You look GREAT! :D
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Scorpia1997
    Scorpia1997 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!