Any 5'6 women go from 200ish to 135ish?

Options
It's hard for me to seriously wrap my head around what I (or anyone else) would look like at my goal weight. 75 lbs seems like a lot to me, and I have never been under 155, and haven't been 155 since I was 14.... So I don't remember it and I have a completely different body now lol!

So my question: would 5'6-ish women who went from 200 to 135 post some pictures?

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and started at 236, got down to 152 a year ago before I got pregnant. Here's my shots:
    70total.jpg
  • andforpoise
    Options
    I'm also 5'5 and I started at 193 and am at 140 now, ultimate goal 130.

There's a comparison photo on my profile of me at the start and then again at 145.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/7571584
  • Kowent
    Kowent Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and weight 205 on a good day. I weighed 128 when I was just 13. I was 142 when I got married. That was after a 20 lb weight loss. I hated what I looked like at 142. I was flat chested and had no curves at all. I am fairly muscular and have big hands, wrists and feet. You may want to change your goal as you loose weight and see how your body looks. Possibly choose a pant size or an endurance level rather than a number on a scale for your goal. Mine is to be healthy strong and look good naked. And though the years I've learned that number is closer to 162. Good luck on you journey.
  • mica06
    mica06 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well I'm 5' 5" and at my heaviest was 210 at the end of my pregnancy with my son and n ow I'm down to 162 but my goal is 135 so I still got a ways to go but hang in there it will happen. Just be patient and do your best and you should be at your goal weight in no time. Good luck.
  • mimstero
    mimstero Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was 218 and then down to 185 is and then my latest is now down to 160. I got down to 154 but couldn't keep it there because I was training for a half marathon and didn't know how much to eat. Right now I wear a nice size 10 and a medium shirt. I am pretty muscular with large hands and feet. I would love to get down to 155 again, but right now I am working on increasing my weight training to go with my running. I am also trying to have more of a defined stomach, and it's really coming along. You will know what your body can do as you get closer. By the way, I am 44 years old.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Im 5"4 and I weigh 165. My goal is 130. In highschool i weighed 112 and weighed that until i got pregnant with my 1st child. After him and even my 2nd child, I stayed around 125. After my 3rd child I stayed around 125-130. It wasnt until after my miscarriage that I gained and went up and stayed at 165. :sad:

I havent lost anything yet but I know we can ALL do it :happy:
  • athryn
    athryn Posts: 59
    Options
    My heaviest (that I know of) was 248, and my goal is 140. I'm at 166 right now. I still have plenty of flab to get rid of, particularly around my midsection -- 140 was what I weighed in my late 20s, and seems doable.
  • Afternoonfoxy8
    Options
    Kel_be: What a fantastic set of photos! It is awesome to see the transformation!! Thanks for posting...:wink:
  • slywon
    slywon Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 and had set my goal originally at 125 but recently decided that I am a medium boned women (6-1/2" wrist) so I should probably be 130 at the lowest so I changed it. Still put it at 129 though because I think there is a mental positive to thinking about being in the 120's.:smile: