I AM FURIOUS!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, everthing has carbs except for flesh and fat... and water.... well, and diet drinks
    [/quote\

I think I'll pass on the flesh.:sick:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I buy the Sam's Club container of Fireballs for my husband's work. They are perfect...He hates them so he doesn't eat them...They all come by for them and now he doesn't have to chase everyone down all the time for things. :laugh:

I like them for when I have munchie cravings. One every several days cures me. YUM!

:wink:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I buy the Sam's Club container of Fireballs for my husband's work. They are perfect...He hates them so he doesn't eat them...They all come by for them and now he doesn't have to chase everyone down all the time for things. :laugh:

I like them for when I have munchie cravings. One every several days cures me. YUM!

• timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Deployed, I end up with like 2 or 3 a day!

I like giving them to people at meetings! (ESPECIALLY the Afghans who LOVE candy, but have no idea what they are). One of the first times I did that, I had everyone either coughing or wanting to spit them out!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Tim!!! Are you trying to cause a national incident? LOL

I sent those to my husband and friends when they go over. It's a total "double dog dare" must have. How funny!
  • timisw
    Options
    Ok you're childhood addictions included 1000 Fireballs, Gum, and cigars? Quite the childhood LOL!!! Just kidding ya.. I haven't had a fireball since I will little.. I may just need to go out and get some.....ok where's the nearest penny candy store???? :laugh:

~laughing~

Ok.. The Fireballs and Gum were included in the pre 12 to 14 years old. The magazines... while they soon appeared thanks to a friends older brother. Didnt have my first cigar until I was 18. ~laughing~

Might as well succumb to the beast! Go to Sam's and get the big container! ~wink~
  • timisw
    Options
    Tim!!! Are you trying to cause a national incident? LOL

I sent those to my husband and friends when they go over. It's a total "double dog dare" must have. How funny!

It really was a great moment in the history of meetings. The Afghan General I mentored would always give us chai with a little candy that was like a bit o honey. I go there one day and throw out these hotter than usual fireballs. My general had tears. My boss (Navy Cmdr) couldnt keep hers in her mouth. The meeting had to actually be stopped for a few minutes!