Wedding to Attend in 15 Weeks. Need a diet/workout buddy

Options
2»

Replies

• PinkCaramel
    PinkCaramel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!
    I am hopefully getting engaged in 25 weeks (June 2013) and at 5"5.5 and 193lbs I have about 55lbs to lose.. Iv lost 2lbs in the first week but alongside studies its going to be tough so I need all the support there is! feel free to add me :)
    Im 19 but have been chubby all my life, (occasionally reaching close to my goal weight..) then yoyo-ing straight back up as I have done it so unhealthily.. This time I need to make it count!
  • garnetgold
    garnetgold Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. I would like to loose at least 10 lbs by new years. I need to goal to reach for over the holidays to keep me from binging :) I have been working out fairly consistently, but now gotta modify eating habits. Look forward to the journey.
  • livinbb
    livinbb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Okay so I don't have a wedding, but I do have a BIG family trip coming up in March. 10 of us are going to Disney and I want to look my best! Right now, I am feeling like a big failure, so I could sure use all the friends, support and encouragement I can get, and will attempt to do the same for all of you. Please add me :)
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a vacation in Cancun in 25 weeks and got up early this morning so I could go to the gym before work. Add me; I'll definitely be working my tail off for the next 15 weeks (and beyond).