How the eff does one approach an attractive women?

Options

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Try, "Hello, How are you today?"

It really is that simple..
  • Ivy_leaves
    Ivy_leaves Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Be charming, funny, polite, caring, independent, honest, successful, emotionally intelligent, witty, passionate, handy, possess fast reflexes, own or do something with your life, speak intelligently, share but also respond directly to 85% of what she shares, dress appropriately, don't smell bad, have some kind of somewhat unique talent or knowledge and look her in the eyes!

Ya that should cut it. C:
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options

Girls like free drinks. Money helps.

Avoid these kind of girls
  • Auzziedoggie
    Auzziedoggie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't do those PUA techniques. Women can spot them a mile away.

Just DO it. You would be surprised at how many attractive women are not often approached by men. They will be seriously flattered that you are asking and just think that you made her day, even if she ultimately rejects you. If you aren't a creep about it, it will be a serious boost to her self-esteem.

Notice how I'm talking about the effects on the girl? That is what you need to focus on to get over your self-consciousness. Focus on the other people's feelings and not what they think about you and you will take risks you never could before.
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Mate all it takes is Confidence, being yourself, being respectful and talking to them like a person not like an object!

Honestly just get to know them and just listen to them!

^^^^this! The right girl will appreciate it!! you may have to deal with some rejection, but everyone does at some point.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

Wise words..
  • cgfol1
    cgfol1 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Always remember that no matter how good looking, ugly, cool, or dorky you are, EVERYONE gets rejected. Don't take it personally.
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options

I wish this web site had 'like' buttons.

Confidence is key but remember confidence and cockiness are VERY different things. You dont wanna come across as a cocky, arrogant *kitten*.

Be respectful, be polite, be interested. By 'be interested' I mean be interested in what THEY have to say. ENGAGE in conversation. Look them in the eye. Listen. Listen and remember. Make sure that by the end of the conversation you have listened AT LEAST as much as you have spoken.

I think you are going to do great.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I find sidling up to them sideways and putting on your biggest, best puppydog eyes works a treat.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Just say hi...talk about video games if need be. (I'm an avid gamer) There's so many girls playing now..you never know.

Tell funny stories....humor always got my attention first. :)
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I find sidling up to them sideways and putting on your biggest, best puppydog eyes works a treat.

the first half of this statement had me thinking very different things than where you took it. good on you
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, those girls can feel the same way. Just because someone is attractive doesn't mean they have the confidence to approach/be approached or be able to NOT be socially awkward.

That being said, might as well try. If she says no, then you're back where you started. If she says yes, well then you've moved forward a step.
  • matthew8387
    Options
    not saying something weird or stupid works!

ive found too that the more attractive the girl=the less guys will actually approach her because they're scared/nervous whatever
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Look in her eyes, tell her how beautiful she is, whether it be mind or body.. She will either gaze back at you with stars in her eyes, or not. :)
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, don't do those PUA techniques. Women can spot them a mile away.
    Some can I'm sure - but maybe it's just that the blokes aren't so good at the 'PUA' thing :).

I did read "The Game"* and even more so these days notice when blokes are being like that - and, sadly, it does seem to work.
    I say sadly, because it's not really my thing - whether it would be if I was less shy is another matter - but so far I keep that it's "not me".

* And was amused by the ending, where he basically got out-gamed by a woman, who later dumped him when it looked like something better might be along.
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i like saying "you look pretty" really quietly, and when they say "what did you say" i respond with "i said you look sh*tty! goodnight denise!" and run away to my home to practice karate
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    I found my gf on a dating site actually. Had to go through one awkward date, then one short term relationship and then found her. We've been together two years now. Talking to hot girls can be amazing when there's a connection between both people. It's just about the connection between you and another person. And don't pretend to be someone you aren't. She's gonna find out who the real you is in the long run. Good luck.
  • Danardeener
    Options
    It just starts with "Hi", then be yourself. If you get shut down, its not the end of the world. Just keep trying, there are lots of shy women out there just waiting for the guy to make the first move. Making that move shows confidence, and we eat that shyt up!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Well, we attractive women can be intimidating, so we don't get hit on very much and we're always lonely on Friday nights because men are too intimidated to ask us out (that's what my mom told me). So you should walk up to us, say something nice but polite and respectful, and then wow us with your intellect. That will set you apart from all the other guys who aren't hitting on us because they're so intimidated.

Seriously, though, you can throw out a respectful and sincere compliment, but don't over do it. Confidence is sexy, but it's okay to be shy; it's cute and endearing. But after you get talking for a while, relax, open up (don't over share but don't be so shy you can't talk about yourself at all), and try to show interest with confidence. And show your sense of humor. Don't tell any jokes that might come off racist or controversial to someone you just met, but try to show her you have a sense of humor. If she doesn't walk away right away or look like she's pissed or annoyed talking to you, you're doing alright, so feel good about that. If she's not interested, she'll find a way to communicate that pretty quickly.
  • Danardeener
    Options
    i like saying "you look pretty" really quietly, and when they say "what did you say" i respond with "i said you look sh*tty! goodnight denise!" and run away to my home to practice karate

LMAO! Yeah, don't do that! ^^^