Replies

• theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    The all-chocolate one.... with Lactaid sprinkles. :wink:
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    The Champagne sorbet, strawberries, spun toffee sounds wonderful without being real bad for you.
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! No wonder you're having a hard time deciding!! They all sound amazing! I would go for any of these three:

Rocky road sundae, with house made marshmallows, toffee peanuts, chocolate sauce and glace cherries

Champagne sorbet, strawberries, spun toffee

Vanilla and caramel fudge ice creams, peanut brittle, butterscotch sauce, banana

P.S. Where do you work? I want to apply... :laugh:
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Chocolate ice cream, chocolate brownie, chocolate cup filled with fudge sauce
  • jeleclekat
    jeleclekat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    yogurt with fruit,,yumm
  • HeatherPH
    HeatherPH Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    They all sound delicious! I'd go the vanilla and caramel fudge, but the chocolate is a close second.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Vanilla and caramel fudge ice creams, peanut brittle, butterscotch sauce, banana ...

....shut up I am salivating...
  • buffykaz
    buffykaz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Rocky Road all the way!

And do a whole bunch of exercise the DAY BEFORE so you know you've earned the treat and you can enjoy it guilt free.
  • carneson3
    Options
    Vanilla and Jamaican coffee ice cream, coffee cream filled profiteroles...YUM!
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to decide what will do the least damage? I expect the sorbet is your best bet, and will be delicious. And the pavlova might not be too bad, fat free except for the ice cream (although a total sugar bomb).

Enjoy, whatever you choose.
  • notmac
    notmac Posts: 89
    Options
    Be good rest of the week, and pick which ever is your favorite. Me, I would go with the Rocky Road, if you have not been eating sweets, and you have had a meal, you may not be able to finish it. You can eat desert, and still live to tell about it. Enjoy the Christmas Party!!
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    I decided to go with the berry pavlova. I'm normally a chocolate person but that sounded like an overload. I love strawberries and pavlova so hopefully I won't get too much food envy looking at the others.
  • gracieabem
    Options
    Mmm... I think I'd either go the rocky road one or the pav one. That is a hard choice.
  • MrMeowGi
    MrMeowGi Posts: 171
    Options
    Low fat vanilla yoghurt sundae with fresh seasonal fruits - EASY choice.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I say, tell them you can't decide and ask for a bite-sized portion of each! :bigsmile: