73 Pounds gone, almost at target, progress pics :)

Options

Replies

• BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all.
  • kayla7jackson
    Options
    Congrats!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    You were gorgeous before and smoking hot now!!!! :smokin: You look amazing, thanks for the inspiration!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • clopez1987
    clopez1987 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    wow u look amazing!!!
  • SassyAshleigh
    SassyAshleigh Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous! Such great motivation for me! Thanks!
  • mistakenidentity
    mistakenidentity Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I was feeling a little bummed about my slow progress, but then I saw your pix! Great job! You are beautiful! Once again I am hopeful that I too can make it!
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Kudos to you!
  • gerbsie
    Options
    That is so great that you have done it, I wish that I had the drive to finish. I get so bored all the time of eating the same things. I am a picky eater so it makes things a little more difficult sometimes.
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    Great work! And you are such a pretty girl! :)
  • dieting2obesity
    Options
    I'm a newbie. This is my first post. You look amazing and your pics are so inspiring to all of us struggling through the weight loss journey. After dieting my entire life following diet programs, I have lost 70 lbs. in the past 4 years, however, with 50 lbs. to go, I've come to a point in my life where I am ready for some peace, done with all of the programs. It's time to simply count calories and be accountable for what goes into my body instead of relying of what the program tells me to eat. Congratulations on your success. :)
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie. This is my first post. You look amazing and your pics are so inspiring to all of us struggling through the weight loss journey. After dieting my entire life following diet programs, I have lost 70 lbs. in the past 4 years, however, with 50 lbs. to go, I've come to a point in my life where I am ready for some peace, done with all of the programs. It's time to simply count calories and be accountable for what goes into my body instead of relying of what the program tells me to eat. Congratulations on your success. :)

Good luck with your quest :) Calorie counting has been the only thing that I could ever stick to. I gave up on everything else. I hope it's the same for you! x
  • caseysexton5
    caseysexton5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You're 168?! That's exactly how much I weigh and I do NOT look that good hahaha. How tall are you? I'm 5'6"
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    You're 168?! That's exactly how much I weigh and I do NOT look that good hahaha. How tall are you? I'm 5'6"

5'11 x
  • zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look beautiful!
  • skinnypig85
    Options
    YOU LOOK WONDERFUL....
  • dieting2obesity
    Options
    I've basically been on every diet program out there. For some reason I feel as though I almost don't even know what to eat anymore unless I'm on some type of a program telling me what to eat. At this point in my life, with a busy family life, tumultuous 22 marriage, working, etc., by the Grace of God, I've come to a point where I want to make peace with my food addiction. As most lifetime dieters would agree, we could teach the class on how to lose weight and keep it off, but actually doing it ourselves and living it is another story! For me, it's time. I don't know why I decided to log on to this website and start tracking my calories, but I'm thankful and very enlightened. I've never posted or had any type of community support, but it's time. Although my life is filled with so many blessings, I know that my weight is my thermometer to how I feel about myself which in turn determines so many of my life decisions. It's amazing to me how my weight has determined almost every aspect of my life...everything. I know that when I am eating good, nutritious food, exercising moderately at least, that my life is completely different and so much more positive than it is when I am totally overeating, gaining weight and not exercising at all. Pretty much night and day for me. I don't have a choice anymore. I've basically been dieting myself into obesity for 30 years. I have tons of knowledge, love to read and research about health and nutrition; just got to get it myself and find out what works for me. That's why I'm for the first time taking it back to the basics of calorie counting. Trying to keep it simple and I pray I can make that scale move! :)
  • auz58
    auz58 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fantastic what a diffrence
  • leankaybee
    leankaybee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    omgggggg ... !!! awesome ... :) what a diff 11 months can make !! Keep it up .. you look fab !!

what did u do to acheive this ??
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely stunning! Congrats!
  • caseysexton5
    caseysexton5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options

5'11 x

SHOO! Well that makes sense. I was sweatin' it there for a minute. Haha. You look FANTASTIC! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!