73 Pounds gone, almost at target, progress pics :)

Options

Replies

• jillybaby86
    jillybaby86 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! I hope I can look like that amazing one day! I weigh right now what your starting weight was... SUCH an inspiration! :)
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    simply awesome! you don't even look like the same person!!! So happy for you!
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Congratulations on your success!!
  • Clemens
    Options
    Great Job, you look great!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You absolute FOX.
  • imstef
    imstef Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hehe that was so facinating, as im scrolling down the pictures i kept saying ''holly *kitten*'' as each picture poped up. how flippen fantastic! you look amazing and just wow on your stomach! exciting!!!!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of ye darlin', well done to you! It's been a tough year but you've been nothing but supportive and inspirational and you deserve this! Delighted for ye :D

Thanks chicks. Same goes to you, delighted to have had you as my MFP mate since pretty much the beginning x
  • ChiaraSun
    Options
    WOW you're amazing! well done :)
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    O!!!!!!M!!!!!!!G!!!!!! you look wonderful! What an inspiration! Less than a year. You go Girl! :drinker:
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! you are inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
  • healthylifeforme
    healthylifeforme Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Great job, and thanks for the inspiration!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you look great!!! congrats on the progess!! :happy:
  • msnichole1973
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the good work :smile:
  • m23gm25
    m23gm25 Posts: 157
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You did it and you look fantastic!
  • bettywin
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • kimmieyr1
    Options
    WOW! Whistle whistle! You look amazing!
  • meganbwright
    Options
    Wow. I know everyone else has already said it, but you were pretty before and you look fantastic now! I love seeing posts like this that help me re-commit to being dedicated to eating healthy! Thanks for the inspiration today!!! I want to look half as gorgeous as you do when I hit my goal weight!
  • Shag79
    Shag79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I started at about the same build. Want to go through about the same process..... congrats!!!
  • amwoodruff
    amwoodruff Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this, and showing what 168 can look like. I have this mentality to look like you do in your after shots I have to weigh around 100lbs, and I don't think that is even physically possible for me. I hope I look just as good at that weight, so thank you, thank you, thank you! And congrats. You were beautiful before, too, fyi.
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You were beautiful in your before pictures and your beauty just shines through even more now. Very Inspirational?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!