73 Pounds gone, almost at target, progress pics :)

Options

Replies

• Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    You look kinda like Khloe Kardashian in that second pic, has anyone ever told you that?

As for your progress, you did an awesome job! Muy caliente :wink:

My sister in law always tells me, even before I lost the weight. But everyone disagrees with her! lol
  • kiraleilani
    kiraleilani Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You are just stunning! Great work!
  • phatnotfat81
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great!
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    Congrats on your success, you look amazing. What kinds of exercise did you do?

To be honest, none and I know that's bad lol. I did Zumba and Wii-fit in the early days but in April I lost my fiance and stopped exercising as we did that together. I just calorie-counted since then. I plan on starting a body-sculpt class soon and maybe pilates x
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    How tall are you?

That's what I was wondering! 168 pounds looks amazing on you!!!!!

5 foot 11 x
  • riccilynette
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! Congrats. That is my goal too and you have just given me inspiration. You look beautiful.
  • DawnyMo
    Options
    You look AMAZING !
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    absolutely stunning! great job!
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You are looking darn HOT! Great job!
  • tgnzmum
    Options
    You are absolutely stunning!!! Congratulations!!!
  • dreamsdisarmed
    dreamsdisarmed Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great!
  • 9410hayden
    9410hayden Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! WOW! YOU LOOK REALLY GREAT! WAY TO GO!!! HOW DID YOU DO IT AN HOW LONG DID IT TAKE?? WAT TO STAY DEDICATED AND WORK HARD! I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YYOU! YOU ALSO LOOK PRETTY WITH BOTH THE RED AND BLACK HAIR NICE JOB!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, you look amazing. What kinds of exercise did you do?

To be honest, none and I know that's bad lol. I did Zumba and Wii-fit in the early days but in April I lost my fiance and stopped exercising as we did that together. I just calorie-counted since then. I plan on starting a body-sculpt class soon and maybe pilates x

So sorry to hear that (about your fiance). That is great though that through it all you stayed on track with your eating. You are a very strong person. Hugs to you!
  • dreamin2bethin
    dreamin2bethin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that we are friends on here because you are such an inspiration, truly. I am finally back on track and look forward to your posts because I want to look amazing on my wedding day. Your dedication is so admirable. You are beautiful inside and out, and girl you are BEAUTIFUL=)
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of ye darlin', well done to you! It's been a tough year but you've been nothing but supportive and inspirational and you deserve this! Delighted for ye :D
  • DutchFrancis
    DutchFrancis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    OH WOW!! You look AWESOME!! And what a great accomplishment!
    And what an inspiration you are too! I have to lose almost the weight you've lost and my goal is what you weigh now...
    I can only hope and pray that I will look hálf as good as you do once I've reached my goal.
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    omg! stunning!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I love you. :heart:

:drinker:
  • desiree7hanson
    desiree7hanson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great!
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    So awesome. This had to have taken an amazing amount of work and self discipline. Well done! You are a VERY pretty lady.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!