Visalus 90 Day Challenge Support- no haters please

Options
2»

Replies

• Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    In...

...so I have a convenient list of MFPers with excess income. No idea what I need that list for, but if I ever needed it, this would be my starting point.

Oh, and no hate here...only love. :flowerforyou:

it does seem expensive.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    In...

...so I have a convenient list of MFPers with excess income. No idea what I need that list for, but if I ever needed it, this would be my starting point.

it does seem expensive.

I wonder in what way this more expensive product is special above other less expensive but equally vitamin full products?

I suppose it's the taste. Must be. If it tastes good people are willing to pay more for it.

But as I can't test this theory for myself (I'm allergic to most of the ingredients - and it's not gluten-free despite what every Visalus seller ever will tell you) I will just have to wonder forever.
  • sueatkins33
    sueatkins33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I use the BBV for breakfast as I don't much care for eating first thing. I use the low fat soy milk and like the flavor fine. If I want a different taste I add the MIO water additives (no calories). Still have to exercise!
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    In...

it does seem expensive.

I wonder in what way this more expensive product is special above other less expensive but equally vitamin full products?

I suppose it's the taste. Must be. If it tastes good people are willing to pay more for it.

But as I can't test this theory for myself (I'm allergic to most of the ingredients - and it's not gluten-free despite what every Visalus seller ever will tell you) I will just have to wonder forever.

Don't you just love the "honesty" from MLM corporations?

Seriously though, I can't try it either but as was mentioned above, head for the groups. There are plenty related to each diet program, supplement, superfood, etc. It'll save you some time and possibly some negativity.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

it does seem expensive.

Don't you just love the "honesty" from MLM corporations?

Seriously though, I can't try it either but as was mentioned above, head for the groups. There are plenty related to each diet program, supplement, superfood, etc. It'll save you some time and possibly some negativity.

Indeed, if what you want is only positive support, head for the groups. However, if you want some other perspectives you may not have considered, keep your posts in the public forum.

(That reminds me, I haven't started a paleo thread in the forums lately...)
  • talozie
    Options
    Hello Everyone :-)

I love BBV and I love fitness pal. I wish I had the both years ago..its a great combination..looking for friends and motivation..today is day 2 of my 90 day challenge and my goal is to lose 40lbs during this time period..With exercise and BBV and good eating habits.

Lets keep in touch.

Tee
  • TJFreeman
    Options
    I just started the BBV challenge 3 days ago and I can tell you I am already experiencing an increase in energy. I actually came home from work and exercised, which I have not had the energy or motivation to do in a very long time! It works great for me because I don't care much for eating breakfast foods and I struggle with finding healthy foods to take for lunch. I often take something, but end up going out and getting something bad for me. Not so with the shakes - I have actually been looking forward to them, because they taste great! I suffer from a severe sugar addiction and I have already seen a decrease in my sugar cravings. It would be so nice to someday not be a slave to those cravings. Yes, I still have them, but they have definitely decreased. Yes, I did have concerns about the soy, but BBV contains non-GMO soy, and I like that. My husband's uncle sells BBV and literally spent 6 months trying to convince me to try it. After all of the other things I've tried to lose weight, I feel I don't really have anything, except the weight, to lose by trying it. Best of luck to all of you taking the challenge. I would love to hear your success stories!
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking the shakes for over 6 months now. I like them! It is an easy filling breakfast for me!
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    when you calculate that the powder is only 1.50 per serving that sounds extremely reasonable price wise ..just dont forget that they encourage you to add things to the shake for varied flavors ..those additions cost money too . it probably adds to about 2- 3 dollars tops per meal which is really reasonable considering the nutrtional value. i started today. i have done a lot of research on various shake powders and use two other ones im very happy with..i went off the diet this year though and thought id try this just to see what the hype was about. im a sales person so i look at the product from a different point of view. to me its ahealthy product and if it makes you happy and you are getting the results you wanted to achieve by using it , then get it . one shake that i tried had spinach and a banana in it with almond milk. i thought it tasted pretty good. im trying it with frozen berries this morning. i dont drink milk so mine will be more like a fruit smoothie
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone :-)

I love BBV and I love fitness pal. I wish I had the both years ago..its a great combination..looking for friends and motivation..today is day 2 of my 90 day challenge and my goal is to lose 40lbs during this time period..With exercise and BBV and good eating habits.

Lets keep in touch.

Tee

8400d1352527684-how-about-no-bear.jpg
  • talozie
    talozie Posts: 22
    Options
    Hey Tee,

I would love to be your pal on the BBV Challenge this is day 4..How are you doing with it?
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Anyone participating in the Project 10 Challenge? I'm using it as motivation to break through the plateau I'm at.