How fat is your state???

Options
2»

Replies

• capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Hmm... now I know why I got fat!

I was born in a thin state (43rd), moved to a fatter state (29th), and then to an even fatter one (13th)! Ohio made me obese. :sad:

(typo ._.)
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I honestly thought Texas would be top five or so. 12 isn't THAT bad in comparison, but still. Hopefully that number will go down eventually.
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm ticked. Here I am doing my part, yet Florida has risen 7 places. Why do I bother?

At least you don't live in Mississippi.

My sister, dad, and brother live in Mississippi :/ lol funny thing is they are all skinny lol
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Lucky 13, I lived in AZ and then back here. I like it back here because there is less meth use in my area and girls are not all puking in the restrooms....buuuuuuuut... there are not a lot of healthy people here. People I work with expect us to put 5 lbs of sugar in a 5 gallon sweet tea igloo.... Ick, Sugared tea is gross anyway... the biggest champion for the sweet tea has the dark diabetes spots on her face and is as wide as she is tall, she gets winded walking 10 feet. No one cares here.
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    And I knew my move from Nevada to Oklahoma made me fat!!! Lol
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    TX is #12.... =/
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    #38 for Mn. I would think all the hearty food we eat during the long winters we would be fatter.
  • rrneal625
    rrneal625 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Originally from CA (#40), lived in Missouri for 25 years (#11).....and now in Arizona (#35)!
  • dkrieser
    dkrieser Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oklahoma #7! not surprised.....
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    New Hampshire is #33. We should be hire up but people from Mass #48 keep moving here.
  • dkrieser
    dkrieser Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    And I knew my move from Nevada to Oklahoma made me fat!!! Lol
    lol I hear ya!
  • leslie4302
    leslie4302 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I knew Arkansas would be near the top- and I'm surprised it's not higher than#9. We usually run neck and neck with MS on just about everything. :(
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    #35 Arizona
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    It basically looks like the west coast kicks the midwest and south's combined butts! Utah is the 6th leanest, which makes sense, we have so many things to do here recreationally and our bike lanes are getting better by the year.
  • _Thanatos_
    Options
    The fattest.
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    41, CA

I seriously thought CA was one of the fattest...to my surprise....I guess we are working hard...lol