Replies

• ChefJeremyC
    ChefJeremyC Posts: 332
    Options
    Dont tell my wife but your a hotty!
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Woohooo Emily, that's fabulous!!! :drinker: Keep up your great work, I bet you feel SUCH a difference!!!! :happy: *snoopy happy dance* I'm proud of you!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Dont tell my wife but your a hotty!

Jeremy you're having twins?!?!?! OMG, I remember you saying your wife was expecting but I didn't know it was twins! And you're getting so close! Yay! Congrats!!!! And you're soooo going to be able to meet your new additions at your goal weight! I'm so happy for you! LoL Okay, shutting up now
  • alnisa0228
    Options
    wow... you've lost a lot of wieght and you look great.... please give me some of your weight loss tips
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, your transformation is DRASTIC! In your first picture, you looked about fifty! Now you look your age :) Lovely, darling.
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Wow, your transformation is DRASTIC! In your first picture, you looked about fifty! Now you look your age :) Lovely, darling.

I know. Those older pics are devestatingly embarrassing.:cry:
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the good work.... You are giving me hope!
  • RMariaT
    RMariaT Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for the pics ..it's nice to actually see before and after pics.

Keep it up
  • MerryMary11
    Options
    Your weight loss is inspirational!! You look wonderful, and your radiating confidence is fantastic! Fantastic job, and keep up the great work!!
  • schnauzerrescue
    schnauzerrescue Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to the Board and really appreciated seeing your before and after pics.
    They were great and it really helped seeing someone's full body verses just a head shot.
    You are an inspiration.:drinker:
  • jennylynn84
    jennylynn84 Posts: 659
    Options
    I love the way dropping the poundage makes you look younger! You look awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • chicynth
    chicynth Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Weight loss does tend to make us look younger. You look wonderful and I thank you for posting because it is inspiration for me to hang in there. Go girl!
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I could look at progress and before/after pics ALL DAY! They are always so inspiring. Thank you so much for posting. You look FANTASTIC!
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    You look marvelous! Who knew six months could make such an incredible difference? Amazing work!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! Keep it up. I bet shopping for clothes is fun. I can't wait!!
  • haileyco
    haileyco Posts: 68
    Options
    Look at the definition in your collar bone.....va va voom!!
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Hopefully one day I'll have similar success. I started on this site at 287.5 but a few months before that I was 291. Congratulations on your success and we will all look forward to your after pictures!
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    You go girl!
  • esco2186
    esco2186 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss! keep it up! :happy:
  • will4change
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrants to you...:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!