My Planned NSV: anyone pre-fill Thanksgiving Food Diary?

Options

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    homer-eating-popcorn-meme-generator-how-i-feel-when-people-on-facebook-argue-95b672.jpg

Isn't it ugly??? Yuck...I'm sorry about this thread turning into bummer -:flowerforyou:
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Kalebsmommy424 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    :huh:

This^^^^
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    This thread is insensitive to anyone who doesn't celebrate US Thanksgiving!

But I'm forgiving and indeed getting into the spirit of it all, so I'm going to pre-log my Thursday chicken pot pie lunch!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Great job OP! This is very inspiring
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Options
    I'm prelogging too but I'm eating way more than 1300 cals.

And seriously, 1300 cals is high for you?

Sure it is. I load up on water and that helps fill me up too.

What kinda foolishness???..okay whatever floats your boat ...:yawn:
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Options
    You're idea of pigging out is my idea of dinner.

So glad we're not going to the same Thanksgiving.

Actually, I'm disappointed I'm not going to the same Thanksgiving. There's going to be tons of food left at theirs!

I'm not. I truly would not have you as a guest in my home, at ALL. Your comments to me are rude and unkind at best and foolishly lame at worse. It must make you feel like a bigger better person by posting these mean-spirited comments, but I understand that's just who and what you are (and it makes me feel "kinda" sorry for you too) and what's in you and that's why you would NEVER be extended an invitation to my home and I wish you'd uninvite yourself from my thread as well. But, of course, if wishes were horses...beggers would ride.

LOL I like you..although I may not like what your eating for the holiday u have spunk...lol kicked her right out of your thread!..that made me lol literally...great job
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options

Actually, I'm disappointed I'm not going to the same Thanksgiving. There's going to be tons of food left at theirs!

I'm not. I truly would not have you as a guest in my home, at ALL. Your comments to me are rude and unkind at best and foolishly lame at worse. It must make you feel like a bigger better person by posting these mean-spirited comments, but I understand that's just who and what you are (and it makes me feel "kinda" sorry for you too) and what's in you and that's why you would NEVER be extended an invitation to my home and I wish you'd uninvite yourself from my thread as well. But, of course, if wishes were horses...beggers would ride.

Well, darn the bad luck. I TRULY wanted an invitation...

For clarity, which comments of mine were mean, rude, unkind, and foolishly lame?

I'm pretty sure all I said was that A) it's sad, B) I want stuffing and wine, and C) I'm disappointed to not get your leftovers.
    Overly sensitive people FTW. :huh:

If you don't know...I surely won't tell you. I reckon you are so accustomed to mean-spirited snarky way of life and talking, that you simply can not tell/see how ugly your comments are. Again, that's because it's who you are. It may be a little too late in life to teach you and I'm sure in the world not gonna be the one who tries, period. Go haunt someone else's thread why dontcha?

Someone needs to lighten up. Geez. The only hateful comments Im seeing are yours. You really need to get a sense of humor as I dont see anything wrong with her comments. In fact I feel the same way. Tis a shame to see so much thanksgiving leftovers. I may be watching what I eat and will certainly log everything I do...but Damn Im going to enjoy the food and family.

Ya know, where I come from we have a saying...it's don't start none, won't be none...you start some and it's ON! I've tried to ignore this chick and another poster for sometime--my responses are indeed giving back and a wee bit more and at the very same time trying to let this chick know, in no uncertain terms somethings are cute and funny and some things need to be addressed. This is what I'm doing and I'm sorry if it's a bummer to you, it is to me too.
  • Kalebsmommy424
    Options

For clarity, which comments of mine were mean, rude, unkind, and foolishly lame?

I'm pretty sure all I said was that A) it's sad, B) I want stuffing and wine, and C) I'm disappointed to not get your leftovers.

If you don't know...I surely won't tell you. I reckon you are so accustomed to mean-spirited snarky way of life and talking, that you simply can not tell/see how ugly your comments are. Again, that's because it's who you are. It may be a little too late in life to teach you and I'm sure in the world not gonna be the one who tries, period. Go haunt someone else's thread why dontcha?

Someone needs to lighten up. Geez. The only hateful comments Im seeing are yours. You really need to get a sense of humor as I dont see anything wrong with her comments. In fact I feel the same way. Tis a shame to see so much thanksgiving leftovers. I may be watching what I eat and will certainly log everything I do...but Damn Im going to enjoy the food and family.

Ya know, where I come from we have a saying...it's don't start none, won't be none...you start some and it's ON! I've tried to ignore this chick and another poster for sometime--my responses are indeed giving back and a wee bit more and at the very same time trying to let this chick know, in no uncertain terms somethings are cute and funny and some things need to be addressed. This is what I'm doing and I'm sorry if it's a bummer to you, it is to me too.

You don't have to explain why your offended..if they don't like it they can kick rocks..or skip out the thread..no biggie..but do not EXPLAIN yourself for being offended.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options

You don't have to explain why your offended..if they don't like it they can kick rocks..or skip out the thread..no biggie..but do not EXPLAIN yourself for being offended.

:heart: THANKS :flowerforyou:
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    just did this this morning.................hoping it works for me.....lol
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

I'd cook for Lea. Not for the OP.

Enjoy your meal - but a celebration of bounty it isn't.
  • Tracepa98
    Options

Nope, not a bummer to me. Just very glad that I dont have you on my friends list. There is no room for uptight people with a stick up their *kitten*. Im a laidback person who has a great sense of humor and can take a bit of poking and prodding and I wont get my panties in a twist or start a tantrum.
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Not logging that day...it's only one day and I know I'll go over! I'm just going to make sure I only get one plate, limit myself on dessert, and try not to have too much wine ;) Friday night will be spent at the gym!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options

Nope, not a bummer to me. Just very glad that I dont have you on my friends list. There is no room for uptight people with a stick up their *kitten*. Im a laidback person who has a great sense of humor and can take a bit of poking and prodding and I wont get my panties in a twist or start a tantrum.

Hmmmmm..."laid"back uptight, stick up their *kitten*, bit of poking and prodding, panties in a twist....WOW and :laugh: Sounds like you need more than a nice Thanksgiving Dinner to me--you sound positively in need of a lil something something! :wink:
  • sunnyinaz78
    Options
    That is a great idea! I feel so apprehensive about Thanksgiving, I know it's crazy. This is my first thanksgiving I actually am going to be mindful of what I put in my mouth EVER!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I prelogged mine last week actually :laugh: My family goes out to eat for Thanksgiving so I had to figure that out and I need to know what I can/can't have when it comes to pies later at my boyfriends' parents. We have a Thanksgiving Feaster Five 5K that morning too so it'll all work out calorie wise, plus it's one day :bigsmile:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I prelogged mine last week actually :laugh: My family goes out to eat for Thanksgiving so I had to figure that out and I need to know what I can/can't have when it comes to pies later at my boyfriends' parents. We have a Thanksgiving Feaster Five 5K that morning too so it'll all work out calorie wise, plus it's one day :bigsmile:

Wow, you so rock! Have a wonderful day and the best time EVER on that 5K run--WOOT!!!!!! :drinker:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    That is a great idea! I feel so apprehensive about Thanksgiving, I know it's crazy. This is my first thanksgiving I actually am going to be mindful of what I put in my mouth EVER!

Thanks! This will also be my first time pre-logging a holiday meal too. I'm glad I did! Have a beautiful day:heart:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Not logging that day...it's only one day and I know I'll go over! I'm just going to make sure I only get one plate, limit myself on dessert, and try not to have too much wine ;) Friday night will be spent at the gym!

Sounds like a GREAT day and terrific plan. Enjoy and thanks for posting! :flowerforyou:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    i did mine today....breakfast, light lunch, snacks and then dinner...i'm coming in just under 2000 calories - my daily goal is 1600 and i'm doing a 45-60 mins run early in the am before i start my food prep....sooooo, i plan on coming out on top or at least even that day....looks like i'm in good company...

ooops, i didnt log dessert yet so i'll be over but i'm okay with it since i know i can drop the serving size of a few of my entries and be okay....having it pre-logged just means i KNOW what i plan to eat...that is a bonus in my book...

Wonderful...you ROCK and I hope you and yours have a tremendous day! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!