How I achieved my goal!

Options
2»

Replies

• reallyvillie
    Options
    also 5'2" . have lost afew fell off the wagon so to speak. back up and on. harderst part is exercise. I have lupus and arthitis. very difficult to do most anything....... but i have to try. plus almost always being on steroids. they make you sooo sooo hungry. But i will make my goal weight ... no matter how long it takes... thank for your inspiration!!

I'm sorry to hear that. Thank you for YOUR inspiration. I'm glad you're doing what you can to stay motivated given your condition. <3
  • reallyvillie
    Options
    your video is amazing! exactly what i needed to see this morning to get me back on track for the day :)
    can i ask though what you set your calorie intake as each day? hit a bit of a plateau recently and theres so much different info online it makes my head hurt! would be interesting to know from someone who has achieved such great results x

Yay I'm glad my video could do that for you!
    My calorie intake was set by myfitnesspal itself. I set it what I wanted to lose and that I wanted to lose a pound a week, so they set everything up for me. My first calorie goal was 1470. Now that I changed my goal, it is set at 1380. So they've cut my calories! Haha. It's ok, a lot of the time, I was under my goal anyway. But then, there were days where I went WAY over (like if I went out, or to a party, or something. Those mess with ya!)
  • reallyvillie
    Options
    amazing video. your hard work and sacrifice really paid off.

I am 5'2 and at 123lbs , GW: 110lbs.

these last lbs are going to be a challenge. so good luck to all of my shortie sisters. We CAN DO IT!!

I would love to be 123. It's a good number. And wow 110 sounds so crazy to me. I'm scared to lose TOO much weight because I have my curves and I love them! I already lost half of my butt in the process. Not fair :( haha. Are you trying to gain any muscle too?
  • reallyvillie
    Options
    Thanks for this post! I originally started out at 180 in 2010 after I had my daughter and dropped off the wagon when I got down to 136. I am now at 146 and want to get down to at least 130. I have been overweight for so long that when I got thin I felt weird, like I shouldn't be that way. I know it takes a while for the mind to play catch up. I am wanting to lose the 16 lbs before my birthday in February. I too hide my belly in my pants and bigger shirts. I am tired of it!

You can do it! The birthday thing is a good motivation, too. I went to Vegas and celebrated my last birthday being 145 and I felt so hideous. I look back at the pictures thinking how much sexier I would look in the dresses I wore then if I were at the weight I am now.
    And yes, it's time to wear shirts that are form fitting and look good! That also make you feel good! I'm right with ya :)
  • SunnyBellaB
    Options
    I love your video, it was perfect! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!
  • Meddy450
    Options
    Thanks for the share!
  • reallyvillie
    Options
    I love your video, it was perfect! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

Awh little miss perfectionist me didn't think it was perfect, but I tried. Thank you! :)
  • reallyvillie
    Options
    Thanks for the share!

Of course! I knew once I started my goal, I would share with close friends, but I had no idea it would be to the whole world... otherwise I'd put on more than underwear haha. Oh well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!