30 DAY SHRED RESULTS.

Options

Replies

• Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about purchasing the 30 day shred DVD this week. Do I need to buy weights or other accessories to accommodate me during the workout?

You just need hand weights(or you can start without and work up to using weights).
  • Quannicab
    Options
    Thank you
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    amazing results!! i am on level 3 day 2.. hope my end results are as good as urs!! way to go!

did you do any other workouts along with the shred?
  • alynnh5
    alynnh5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to try this, where did you purchase it? At the store or on Amazon?
  • anitac0126
    anitac0126 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Holy Shredded!!!! LOL...AWESOME job!!!!!!!!!
  • anitac0126
    anitac0126 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    How many days are you spending on each level, guys?
  • katie190177
    katie190177 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well done! Please post insanity result pictures when you finish it :D
  • Siobhan1983
    Options
    I am thinking about purchasing the 30 day shred DVD this week. Do I need to buy weights or other accessories to accommodate me during the workout?

Not sure if the 30 day shred is on this you tube Chanel, but check it out, they have a ton of FREE workout videos, I think almost 200 :) I use it all the time either in my computer room, or I downloaded the Internet Chanel to my Wii, and can do them from my TV :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/BeFit
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    you can find it at amazon, or walmart but youtube has all 3 level for free :bigsmile:
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

Anyone who would like to do the 30DS, I have just started a group. We are going to start on the 25th :D

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9785-christmas-present-to-youself
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I'm so jealous. I haven't been able to stick with anything..Including this... Maybe I should start a blog hahah that's funny
    Anyways, Awesome work!
  • nadinab
    nadinab Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join us:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/9632-complete-30-day-shred-before-x-mas

You pick you own start date, allow yourself for break days,,... aim to finish by xmas! :-)
  • summer21forever
    summer21forever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just started my 30DS and now that I've seen your results I'm really excited to get to the end of it:) You look great! There is such a difference between all the pictures.
  • saudade108
    Options
    WOW! Great results! Good job! I just started yesterday. I'm thinking about trying to do it twice a day some days for a total of 40 minutes. Does anyone else do it more than once a day?
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Great results!!! Way to go! You look fantastic!!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I just started yesterday and I hope I have as good of results!
  • xPeaceLuvVeggiesx
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely amazing :) Keep it up!
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Seeing people's 30 Day Shred results always make me want to do it, but inevitably I start, get about 6 days in and then get SO BORED that I can't finish.

How do you overcome the boredom?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Seeing people's 30 Day Shred results always make me want to do it, but inevitably I start, get about 6 days in and then get SO BORED that I can't finish.

I guess for me, it is challenging enough that I don't get bored. I do get sick of listening to her because after awhile you know what she's going to say before she says it, but you can turn the volume off. The workout itself doesn't get boring to me, because you aren't doing the same thing for more than a minute at a time.
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options

I guess for me, it is challenging enough that I don't get bored. I do get sick of listening to her because after awhile you know what she's going to say before she says it, but you can turn the volume off. The workout itself doesn't get boring to me, because you aren't doing the same thing for more than a minute at a time.

I think that's the ticket - I'll try it with the volume off. It's mainly that I get sick of hearing her talk and knowing exactly what she's going to say.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!