73 Pounds gone, almost at target, progress pics :)

Options

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Holy Hotness. You did Awesome.
  • punkrockprincess23
    Options
    u look amazing. and no where near 168. i am 132 and i dont look that good.im also 5'4 but still
  • Muslimah1218
    Muslimah1218 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You are very beautiful.... And u look like ur around 140... :) U look AMAZING....
  • Caspiana
    Options
    Very, very inspirational :) Good on you!:smile:
  • VIOLET_LIGHT
    VIOLET_LIGHT Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    omgoodness you look absolutely beautiful. Inspiration!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    WOW, honestly.. you look fabulous!
  • LucilleHighball
    LucilleHighball Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, your body is smokin!
  • LegallyBlonde64
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!
  • lauren_gibbons
    lauren_gibbons Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pics. Really inspirational you look amazing.
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Please, oh please can I look like this when I am done!

You are gorgeous and your transformation is truly inspiring. Well done!
  • noriri
    noriri Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look fabulous! You were always very attractive, but you are gorgous! I can't get over how flat you belly is, and no stretch marks that I can see. Oh if only I would be so lucky. Time will tell for me, but I have my doubts...flat tummy or stretch mark scars. Congratulations, you really did super!
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look great - congratulations!!
  • ukloveme
    ukloveme Posts: 125
    Options
    Well done and big high 5. I am really sorry to hear about your lost, so it took you 11 months to lose 73lbs and you did zumba in the early days for how many months? what was your calorie intake per day?
  • pepsami
    pepsami Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    how did u do this?!?!?!?! you are breathtakingly gorgeous and i want that for myself can u be my coach????? I am being so serious!!!!! will u give me tips and excersizes that u did to lose like that please!
  • nesmrianna
    Options
    Great work! Amazing transformation!!!!
  • natalianogueira
    natalianogueira Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! That's some fantastic job! Congratulations :smile: :drinker:
  • phee
    phee Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You are stunning! I mean really gorgeous. Not that you were unattractive before but now you are HOT! Great work girl! You must be so so proud of yourself. Everybody wants to know you're method, including me. Can't wait to see the final goal shots. Keep up the great work. :happy:
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    You were beautiful before, but now........................Wow!!!!! :noway: You are HOT!!!! What an awesome transformation.
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Keep up the great work!
  • morgaine108
    Options
    Beautiful! You have such lovely curves! I started at the same weight and only about halfway in, approaching onederland soon! Congratulations! You must be really enjoying yourself now : -) I have done this once before so I can imagine how much better you are feeling in your own skin.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!