Be honest-do you notice when people don't shave at the gym??

Options

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Ummmm.....what part of the body are we talking about?
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I've never noticed it. The other week I had an appointment with a hematologist (blood doctor) so that morning I was like, "eh, no need to shave my legs, he's a blood doctor." Yeah...wrong. During the appointment he asked me to lay back and before I knew it he had lifted up the bottom of my pant leg! I immediately laughed and said, "um...sorry about those legs." He chuckled and said, "Sorry! I was just checking to make sure your legs weren't swollen!" Embarrassing!!!!! I have another appointment with him tomorrow, I will be shaving for sure!
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    The only way I'd ever notice is if I'm having to wait on you to finish using the squat rack and I have nothing better to do than start noticing random crap like that. Then I'll either be jealous and sad that I bothered to shave, or I'll have a lot of admiration for you because you didn't feel the need to wear long pants.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If anyone's close enough to notice, they need to back the F out of my personal space.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    And to be truly honest, anyone who is looking hard enough to tell if I've shaved or not deserves what he/she sees AND is not working out hard enough him/herself!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    only in the showers.
  • applebritters
    applebritters Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't worry its still no shave november
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Other people go to the gym?

This is the attitude to have!! Love it!
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Nope, I'm only there for me- I could give a flying fook about anyones hair or lack there of.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    No
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    only in the showers.

So nice to have you back :)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Since the end of summer, it happen often to me. I just hope nobody notice and just do my things.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    No. I ignore everyone.
  • mjbell642
    mjbell642 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Don't notice. Don't care. Don't shave my own until it gets really bad.
    Not really looking at other people's body parts....haha
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I really don't care what people think. If they notice, they can try to live my life and let me know what I'm doing wrong so I have time to shave.
    *shrug*
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I notice when women don't shave their armpits but I have never noticed someones legs! Not that I'm looking at armpits but sometimes it just jumps out at you haha
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    You just know everyone is gonna be checking out everyone else tonight to see if they shaved...and they're going to make sure they're shaved as well!!
  • cal_73
    cal_73 Posts: 77
    Options
    I'll admit to checking out all the people at the gym - as if the rest of you don't!! :P Never noticed hairy legs though but my eyes aren't that great. That's usually not where I'm looking either ;)
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I do not like to shave before I go to the gym, sweat and a freshly shaved face equals pain. I could careless if anyone else has shaved either, I do not plan to get that personal with them.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    funny you asked... I stress when *I* get to the gym (or am in front of the mirror doing shoulders) and realize that I didn't shave. Especially if there's a hot guy around.

But you know what??? I can't remember a SINGLE time I've noticed it on someone else!! I'm so self absorbed in my workout that I don't pay attention.

So don't worry about it. No one probably noticed anyway.