Has anyone tried the cayenne pepper lemonade cleanse?

Options
13»

Replies

• LollipopPsyco
    Options
    ick!
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Read The Master Cleanse book...it's all in there. I don't recommend it as the only means for weight loss, it's just a tool. I lost the other 90 pounds by counting calories, healthy eating and exercising every. single. day. I was just expressing to the OP that it worked for me, everyone else was negative. My opinion, and I'm entitled.:wink:

You're seriously going to make me pay to download the master cleanse book instead of just telling me what toxins you're removing? I mean, you're on board recommending it to other people- can't you just tell me WHY?

I don't owe you anything. Get your own book. I gave mine away to a friend. WHY did I recommend it??? Because I lost a lot of weight and felt pretty good...that is why...end of story. Goodnight.

FOR THE RECORD- I downloaded this book since we first spoke, and it is the most bat-ish tinfoil-hat wearing insane drivel I have EVER READ. I'm sorry, but you, as a rational person with the ability to distinguish science fiction from reality cannot have actually read this book and believed it. I respect you too much to think that. You've been playing me. Well played, my friend, well played.

LOL I skimmed through the important parts...I am way too A.D.D. to read anything that boring word for word. I just said it worked for me and to try it...I didn't say it cured cancer.:ohwell:
    You did say it removed toxins. Do you retract that then?
    It's only fair that people get valid information on here.

Listen, the OP asked if anyone had any input on what they thought about this cleanse. I said it worked for me and to give it a go...I didn't say I invented it and know the ins and outs of the diet. Why does everyone act like I have to give a dissertation of the damn thing. I did it almost 2 years ago and I no longer have the book, I didn't memorize all the medical information and what it does word for word. I just remember that when I read it and all the other success stories in the book I thought it sounded like a good thing so I did it. I lost 12 or 13 pounds. I then went on to lose 90 more ON MY OWN with just counting calories, diet, and exercise. If you are so interested in what it does than do your own research. I didn't start this topic, I was only commented.
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Doing it now:-)
  • jillian769
    Options
    Read The Master Cleanse book...it's all in there. I don't recommend it as the only means for weight loss, it's just a tool. I lost the other 90 pounds by counting calories, healthy eating and exercising every. single. day. I was just expressing to the OP that it worked for me, everyone else was negative. My opinion, and I'm entitled.:wink:

You're seriously going to make me pay to download the master cleanse book instead of just telling me what toxins you're removing? I mean, you're on board recommending it to other people- can't you just tell me WHY?

I don't owe you anything. Get your own book. I gave mine away to a friend. WHY did I recommend it??? Because I lost a lot of weight and felt pretty good...that is why...end of story. Goodnight.

FOR THE RECORD- I downloaded this book since we first spoke, and it is the most bat-ish tinfoil-hat wearing insane drivel I have EVER READ. I'm sorry, but you, as a rational person with the ability to distinguish science fiction from reality cannot have actually read this book and believed it. I respect you too much to think that. You've been playing me. Well played, my friend, well played.

LOL I skimmed through the important parts...I am way too A.D.D. to read anything that boring word for word. I just said it worked for me and to try it...I didn't say it cured cancer.:ohwell:

I got you...haha....I just got to the chapter about not needing protein because you make it from air and couldn't take it anymore! hahaha. Did you do the salt water chugging bit or just the lemonade?

I didn't do the salt water stuff because it sounded awful, so I did the other option which was to drink an herbal tea they suggested every morning and night. I actually didn't stay in the bathroom 24/7 like people think...apparently I was already pretty cleansed. LOL I did pee an awful lot though. My skin was amazing during it, I felt very clear-headed and alert, and had decent energy. I know some people don't react well to cleanses and have heard of people getting really sick on it. It depends on the person. It's not for everybody, but I don't see the harm in trying it once.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Listen, the OP asked if anyone had any input on what they thought about this cleanse. I said it worked for me and to give it a go...I didn't say I invented it and know the ins and outs of the diet. Why does everyone act like I have to give a dissertation of the damn thing. I did it almost 2 years ago and I no longer have the book, I didn't memorize all the medical information and what it does word for word. I just remember that when I read it and all the other success stories in the book I thought it sounded like a good thing so I did it. I lost 12 or 13 pounds. I then went on to lose 90 more ON MY OWN with just counting calories, diet, and exercise. If you are so interested in what it does than do your own research. I didn't start this topic, I was only commented.

Just because someone has lost weight on a diet does not mean that said diet is healthy. For your own safety, it is a good idea to get advice from people that understand basic physiology, any of whom would tell you that the master cleanse is useless for anything other than putting you at a caloric deficit. And has plenty of negative side effect that make it oh so not worth it.
  • jillian769
    Options

Just because someone has lost weight on a diet does not mean that said diet is healthy. For your own safety, it is a good idea to get advice from people that understand basic physiology, any of whom would tell you that the master cleanse is useless for anything other than putting you at a caloric deficit. And has plenty of negative side effect that make it oh so not worth it.

Then don't do it. lol It's only a temporary diet/cleanse...it's not meant to be a long-term diet.