• Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Girl/ladies only please
    Oh! Another sexual discrimination thread! It hurts, I tell you! :(
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Anyone who knows the 2nd is BSG, the 3rd a broken image, and the 4th being from SG-1... add me!
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Girl/ladies only please

Sorry, it's just that weight lose and fitness are quite different with guys and girls. And I have a husband to tell me I'm hot =0
  • mfpseven
    Options
    Anyone who knows the 2nd is BSG, the 3rd a broken image, and the 4th being from SG-1... add me!

DON"T TELL THEM!!! it's a test, a nerd test. Congrats on you wight loss that is absolutely incredible!
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options

Done and to the OP Done ;)

So say we all!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Girl/ladies only please

OMG your cat is so fat hehe! I'll be your friend... yes, because of the fat cat.

And, I don't know what any of these images are so I guess I am not a nerd.
  • mfpseven
    Options
    I feel better now, knowing that fat cat is taken care of =). If you like I could show you some nerdy stuff, maybe you just don't know yet lol
  • mfpseven
    Options

ah sorry took out the broken one, it was a gif of hypnotoad =/ so your things are off but it's all better now
  • SiempreBella
    SiempreBella Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If you are a wow fan you can ad me if you like.
  • Kejlina
    Kejlina Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd! Anyone can drop me a line if they can kohler a microscope, calibrate an osmometer, or tell me what a basophil is. Just kidding. I love all the nerds. :)
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    MFP can't let you post hypnotoad for legal reasons.
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd! Anyone can drop me a line if they can kohler a microscope, calibrate an osmometer, or tell me what a basophil is. Just kidding. I love all the nerds. :)

win!
  • Ainar
    Options
    Girl/ladies only please

Sorry, it's just that weight lose and fitness are quite different with guys and girls.
    How different? I don't get it. Girls do same things to lose weight s guys... How is it different? Is it another universal truth exclusive to females what has been forbidden to me because I'm a male? Explain? D:

OMG your cat is so fat hehe! I'll be your friend... yes, because of the fat cat.
    I will be waiting for your ---> FRIEND REQUEST <---- so we can make it official friendship. So send me your ---> FRIEND REQUEST <---.

:)
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    How different? I don't get it. Girls do same things to lose weight s guys... How is it different? Is it another universal truth exclusive to females what has been forbidden to me because I'm a male? Explain? D:
    Bloating 1/month perhaps? That in general women are smaller/less muscular (society bah!) and therefor burn less and therefor it takes a little more effort (physical/mental) to loose the same.? Because society puts people in boxes and some girls feel they cant possibly do what boys do and think they need spechul treatment because they have boobs?

could go on.. ultimately it is each of us that gets to choose who to make friends with. The OP wants to make friends with females, so let her.
  • Ainar
    Options
    Bloating 1/month perhaps? That in general women are smaller/less muscular (society bah!) and therefor burn less and therefor it takes a little more effort (physical/mental) to loose the same.? Because society puts people in boxes and some girls feel they cant possibly do what boys do and think they need spechul treatment because they have boobs?

could go on.. ultimately it is each of us that gets to choose who to make friends with. The OP wants to make friends with females, so let her.
    Yep, I guess you are right. That's all just BS what has been put in our heads by society. These things really does not make so much difference to be seriously considered so significant...

And don't worry about friendship thing. ReaLB already promised to take care of me. She likes fat cats! ^^
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    brony?
  • mfpseven
    Options

Yep, I guess you are right. That's all just BS what has been put in our heads by society. These things really does not make so much difference to be seriously considered so significant...

And don't worry about friendship thing. ReaLB already promised to take care of me. She likes fat cats! ^^

Not to mention I'm working off baby weight right now, tell me how you did with that =P
  • mfpseven
    Options
    with all my heart
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I recognize all except for the gator. To be honest, I have no idea what that one is....I keep leaning toward series like "V" or maybe the movie Lake Placid (though he looks too cute to be a man eating crocodile). Grin.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

Frakkin' cylons!