Toilet Seat Rule - Bathroom Rage

Options
2»

Replies

• Chapter3point6
    Options
    I recently was at a public restroom with several urinals, including some that were lower to the ground for kids or smaller people. As I am doing my business, a guy at the next urinal says "sure must have been a really tall guy before me." The top of the short urinal was completely covered with urine.

It was at an event and I was in that restroom earlier that day. I responded letting him know it was there all day.

Plain and simple fact is that people suck!
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Long ago (years and years) I started completely closing the toilet lid, not just raising and lowering the seat. Based on my theory of "If we have to lift the seat you should lift something too". No more arguing about leaving the seat up. The only people this seems to bother are the same people that would complain about the seat being up...people who don't look before they sit!
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Long ago (years and years) I started completely closing the toilet lid, not just raising and lowering the seat. Based on my theory of "If we have to lift the seat you should lift something too". No more arguing about leaving the seat up. The only people this seems to bother are the same people that would complain about the seat being up...people who don't look before they sit!

I like to keep mine closed because my daughter's cat think's it's great fun. And I got tired of the pulmber looking at me funny any time he had to pull cat toys out of the drain.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options

Not really a valid argument. I leave the light off at night to not wake him up. So, he can choose--put the seat down or get woken up by the light.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Women can be bad with peeing on the seat too, trust me. So, instead of the back of my legs now touching where the back of someone else's legs were, the back of my legs will touch your pee. Gross! Squatters, at least wipe it off after! Sometimes ignorance is bliss, seriously!
  • JustWeezy
    Options
    X ^0
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a house of 6 guys and 2 gals. We were the minority....we got cussed out when we left the seat down. You get used to checking before sitting.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Eww @ the ladies who sprinkle when they hover. If you cant aim then clearly you need to work on your squats and get more stable. Why not just wipe the seat if you know you pissed all over it too? Gross, I could only imagine what their homes look like.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a house of 6 guys and 2 gals. We were the minority....we got cussed out when we left the seat down. You get used to checking before sitting.

I grew up with 5 boys and just my mom but strangely enough they were all raised with manners and remember to put the seat down. They also remember to wash their hands too.