Retry anyone willing to help? Need a push

Options
Hey I'm 22. I have had this since summer but with school starting I took a break from the site but I think it's time to come back. I need some help and an extra push. Lost 20lbs this summer. I am around 260 now give or take a lb. I really wanna be happy and healthy. I want to date and find the guy for me. I also want to look on the outside how I feel on the inside. I'm tired of hating my body. Hope I find some support people.

Replies

• mstocks80
    mstocks80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am at the same weight! I don't want to say 200 anymore! Join me and lets do this!
  • rls1956
    rls1956 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm with you both! Quit smoking over a year ago and managed to gain over 30 pounds. Trying to live more consciously around food and push myself to work out at least three times a week. The last two weeks have been somewhat better but still, the scale hasn't moved much for me in so long; it gets depressing so let's support one another and get back on that journey!
  • ashleyrose90
    ashleyrose90 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hello there!
    I'm in the same age and need some motivation loosing weight as well
    Feel free to add :)
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'm no where near your age, but I started out at 290 and am now 238.8. It's been a long road traveled, what I call my yo yo life! But the yo yo is going down more that it's going up and I'm okay with that!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you like!
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! We're about the same weight, I'm 271 and 24yo. Feel free to add me hun :)
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I got down to 223 this time last year but fell off the wagon... Hoping to get back there by New Years and start the new year right by steadily losing and looking fabulous by summer... I will be 41 next June and I want to celebrate that birthday as a thin person.... So, my first goal is to be 223 by New Years... and hopefully break that 200 mark by March...

Any and all can friend me... My diary is open to friends and enjoy praising friends on achievements and motivating them...
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    sometimes its so hard to get started but once you see the weight come off you will feel better about yourself and all that new engery you will have and the cloths will fit better and you will have a better personality and your spirit will be uplifted

i have lost 0ver 30 pounds and see the more engery i have even though some people dont see it you know you are doing something for your good and be happy with it
  • JenPentelei
    JenPentelei Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear you are getting back on the wagon, i have lost 30 lbs. i still have 15 to go till i am at my goal weight. Cutting starchy carbs (white rice, potatoes, pasta) and eliminating sugar is what has helped me. not easy to do but i found i feel so much better without it. find something about your body that you love. It can be anything-eyes, shoulders, calves, every woman has something about her body that is beautiful. and do this for you, because you are already beautiful and worth it, not for some future guy. good luck, im cheering you on!!!
  • necie75
    Options
    I sent you a friend request:.
  • Spazzcat
    Options
    I just joined today and was amazed at what i saw and read . But how does a person lose a pot belly ? Lol" What's the best way to do this ? Any advice will be nice .
  • ihspercussion
    Options
    hey i was at 295 bout a yr and a half ago and have stalled at 260 for months now ive started this site and have gotten under 250 now we all need the push lol hang tough