This made me very sad and ANGRY!

Options
2»

Replies

• bby_baer
    bby_baer Posts: 39
    Options
    Is that legal?! I mean, child abuse comes in many different forms!

My thoughts exactly! How long will it take for child services to get involved?! I would think this would be a form of abuse and neglect??? Who knows, but no matter what the outcome, that poor little girl...
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I think Guinness should refuse to record such statistics. They don't have records for "most alcoholic drinks consumed" or "most lines of cocaine snorted" or "most unprotected sex" or any other self-destructive behaviors, do they? I don't know why this should be any different...
    You make a very good point!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I saw this on TV last night and was apalled! People can pay to watch her eat online and that's how she is making money! Why are we supporting and condoning this? Well, not us personally but other Americans! She should be ashamed of herself and the example she is setting for her child. Some people....
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    There are some strange/crazy/different people out there!!!

Unfortunately, they are having kids. A shame.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    It is very sad. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a heart attack while trying to get there. She'll be bed-ridden and never enjoy her time with her children. She'll have diabetes and heart disease and will have to rely on others to wash and dress her.
    How bad does your self-esteem have to be to have a goal like that?
  • TGIBriday83
    TGIBriday83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i apologize if this comes off as rude, crude or insensitive to the situation... i really do, but... who would voluntarily have sex with that woman? how does someone have sex with that woman? is it physically possible? my mind it bottled... like when your mind is trapped in a bottle.

but seriously this whole thing is disgusting and sad. one could make a case for child neglect because how can she possibly provide adeqaute parenting when she cant properly function or tkae care of herself. someone please take the kids away and get her help. the things people will do to become (in)famous. *shakes head in disapproval*
  • gummibaehr
    gummibaehr Posts: 143
    Options
    She should be ashamed of herself! :explode:
  • TGIBriday83
    TGIBriday83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    we have video

http://gothamist.com/2010/03/16/dreaming_big_nj_lady_wants_to_weigh.php/

and i've tried every way i can think of. how do you post a url as link?
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    it's not so much sad as dangerous, someone should tell her she's gonna die doing it. Oh well some people will do anything for there 15 minutes. If you want your 15 then do something constructive not distuctive.
  • ccaruso219
    Options
    it's not so much sad as dangerous, someone should tell her she's gonna die doing it. Oh well some people will do anything for there 15 minutes. If you want your 15 then do something constructive not distuctive.

She knows its dangerous but she can't understand "why you can't be fat and healthy????"
  • ccaruso219
    Options
    By the Way, her boyfriend is supporting this stupid idea. He's the one running her website and even has posted pictures of her in a bikini....all 600 something pounds of her......