Hi I'm Shanell

Mommy2DCD
Mommy2DCD Posts: 44 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. I am new here. My name is Shanell and I am out to lose 100 pounds. I would like to lose that by December. But I am still trying to be realistic and am giving myself a year to do it. I want to lose at least 30 or 40 pounds by August 23rd when my husband and I are suppose to be going to Cancun. I am a married mom to 3 great kids, ages 9,5, and 3. Now that my baby days are over I am really ready to lose the weight. I am not part of any weight group such as Weight Watchers, Jenny craig etc., I'm just counting calories and watching what I eat. I am doing the Nivea Good Bye Cellulite challenge though. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Shanell

Replies

• Mommy2DCD
    Mommy2DCD Posts: 44 Member
    Hi everyone. I am new here. My name is Shanell and I am out to lose 100 pounds. I would like to lose that by December. But I am still trying to be realistic and am giving myself a year to do it. I want to lose at least 30 or 40 pounds by August 23rd when my husband and I are suppose to be going to Cancun. I am a married mom to 3 great kids, ages 9,5, and 3. Now that my baby days are over I am really ready to lose the weight. I am not part of any weight group such as Weight Watchers, Jenny craig etc., I'm just counting calories and watching what I eat. I am doing the Nivea Good Bye Cellulite challenge though. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Shanell
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: OOhhh Cancun what a great motivator:drinker:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Good luck, Girl. You can do it here. Read Mike's Blog at the top to get acquainted to the site, and go for it!
This discussion has been closed.