Just wanted to introduce myself.....

Options
Hey Everyone
I was searching for a tool that would help me track my caloric intake and be like a food journal for me cause it was my largest nemesis and I hated doing it. I stumbled across MFP and WOW WOW WOW what a great site, can't wait to start tracking my food and seeing where all my calories are going!!
I have alot of weight to lose and have had the gastric band for just over 2 years. I have lost 50lbs since it being placed but have stopped. I need to re focus myself and needed a tool to help me and this is a tool that I am excited to start using.
Looking forward to being an active member in the community posts!!!
Take Care
SmilinNurse:flowerforyou:

Replies

• OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are going to love it here :happy:
    Best of luck to you!!!
    :flowerforyou: T
  • MarielenaC
    MarielenaC Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hello out there! Im also new to MFP. I couldnt be happier to be a part of such a great website. the great part of course being its FREE. I need all the support I can get. So please, if you need a friend to add, think of me :smile: May we all be succesful...
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hello out there! Im also new to MFP. I couldnt be happier to be a part of such a great website. the great part of course being its FREE. I need all the support I can get. So please, if you need a friend to add, think of me :smile: May we all be succesful...

Welcome to you, too!!!
  • jeanbk
    jeanbk Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome! I had tried another site for a while and this one is by far the best! The amount of items in the search category is amazing and I have never had to add anything in myself - it's all there! It's the best way to hold yourself accountable but it does take discipline and work to keep it up. I still struggle from day to day. You are definitely among friends and those that will give you great encouragement.

Keep it up! Reach out if you need any encouragment or just a little push.

Kristi