Insanity

2»

Replies

• charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    I'm on week five, its tough, but a great workout.
  • justiningham
    justiningham Posts: 139 Member
    I've just started month 2 (week 5)... I thought keeping up with Tanya was hard for the first few weeks, but now, I just concentrate on getting through - month 2 is tough but I am told that is when you get the best results :¬D - good luck all.

I finish Insanity just before Christmas and will start P90X in the New Year, so if anyone has or is going to do P90X let me know.

Good luck
  • Hey everyone! I just started insanity over again, I've done it seriously twice before but never could get through the second month. I've never felt better about my body, but it still needs some work, I'd love some support through this round, and hopefully I can make it to the finish!

- I was also wondering if anyone had done/ is doing insanity while training for a 10k? Thats my next goal.
  • shepsit
    shepsit Posts: 3 Member
    Hello ladies and gents~ I just got Insanity last week and I must say, it looks super challenging. >< I'm starting it today so hopefully I can pull through the whole program, haha. Support is SUPER appreciated. ^^

Starting weight: 180
    Goal weight: 140 (I can hope, right? c: )

I've been reading up on stuff and I mostly have that jiggly fat, so it's said that it's much easier to lose than the harder fat. -crosses fingers-
  • Divamc
    Divamc Posts: 21
    I was sore the first time I did insanity. I'm talking "could barely move" sore. I found out the hard way that it is ESSENTIAL to have a recovery formula. It doesn't have to be the ones that beachbody pushes. I use Isopure.
  • jhc7324
    jhc7324 Posts: 200 Member
    I've just started month 2 (week 5)... I thought keeping up with Tanya was hard for the first few weeks, but now, I just concentrate on getting through - month 2 is tough but I am told that is when you get the best results :¬D - good luck all.

I finish Insanity just before Christmas and will start P90X in the New Year, so if anyone has or is going to do P90X let me know.

Good luck
    I'm in just about the same point in Insanity. I should be finishing up right about at Christmas. I've been thinking about going into P90x or Chalean Extreme after I'm through, but more likely I'll end up taking a few weeks off before moving into another program.
  • glitterballv
    glitterballv Posts: 133 Member
    I'm on recovery week just now and reasonably terrified about starting month two!

Month one has been hard but do-able (ish) and I lost 7lb.

Roll on month 2 on Monday...