Please tell me level 2 ends

Options
2»

Replies

• pearlyyy92
    Options
    Took my measurements after 10 days and I've lost 7 inches across my body! Only lost half on my hips and bum but I'm so happy! Also techically I've lost 4 lbs because I weighed in at 148lbs and this morning I weighed in at 144! :)
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Turn down the volume and turn up your music. You can do this!
  • AndreaL0918
    AndreaL0918 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hi, just finished my 10th day of level 2 and am so happy! The hardest part for me were the military press w/ leg extensions.....I am hoping level 3 isn't harder but just different. Whew...it was definitely a workout. I used 3 Ib wts and can't imagine using any higher. I did notice it got easier toward day 7,8.

Also, I haven't notice much on weight loss, more so inches!!!!
  • mightyminerva
    mightyminerva Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    It gets so much easier, and yes, it does end! Level 2 was the hardest for me by far, and now that I've done 30DS and RI30, the Shred's level 2 seems like nothing! Keep going, and I promise you'll feel results. =)
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    30ds challenged me on each level. I am not doing it every day. I rotate through a few dvds b/c I get tired of the routine tool easily. I will say that level 2 of shred definately is a butt kicker. One part that gets me is the tangle me up exercise. I can't get my body to move that way! :noway:
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Did you get results people who have finished? I'm yet to see anything...

I loss 4 pounds and 5 inches .... really must go back to doing this in the mornings again
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I HATE level 2, i'll never do it again. I completed the full 10 days of it but now when i do it from time to time i just stick with Level 1 and 3, Level 3 is hard but defo not as hard as level 2.
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    They are great for quick workouts - I just put mine back on after a year off of the shred. I was really pleased to find that I am now able to do the sit ups without anyone holding my feet! If you have finished 30 ds, make sure you go on to ripped in 30 - that level 4 kicks butt!
  • perfecting_emptiness
    Options
    I hated level 2! Level 3 is better but just stick with it knowing that
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I was on day 5 of Level 2 and have now not done it for a week - I found level 1 really good and was losing inches, then level 2 I didn't notice any difference and didn't like it so have now given up. Not sure whether to just skip straight to level 3 and see if I can get my motivation back. I was so proud that I had stuck to it that far that I feel a bit of a failure for giving up now.
  • pearlyyy92
    Options
    Don't feel like a failure, it is hard to do! I tend to improvise in the cardio sections at the moment doing the first set of squat thrusts and squat jacks and then doing more high knees and jumping jacks because I find it too hard and end up sitting there being frustrated :p
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Lol! I did my first day of level 2 yesterday. I was getting over level 1 and using my punches to try and get them in the head. I enjoyed yesterday and hope I get better at it.

I use 30ds as exercise between pt, gym and zumba. I am unsure where my results are from but something is working.