Why I am NOT AFRAID of Thanksgiving

Options
GeekGirl23
GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
I am so tired of seeing all these posts about being afraid. You have control of your own destiny people!!!

I am doing a Jazzercise class in the morning. I'm using MFP to plan what I'm eating ahead of time and sticking to that. I'm also planning to take a walk after Thanksgiving dinner. Then I PLAN to do another Jazzercise class Friday morning.... notice the theme here.... PLAN AHEAD!!!

Done with my rant.... That is all!

Replies

• AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I will be eating ALL da foooooooodsssss!!!!!!!
  • GeekGirl23
    Options

And you aren't AFRAID!!!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options

And you aren't AFRAID!!!

eeeexactly. :-D
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I am so tired of seeing all these posts about being afraid. You have control of your own destiny people!!!

I am doing a Jazzercise class in the morning. I'm using MFP to plan what I'm eating ahead of time and sticking to that. I'm also planning to take a walk after Thanksgiving dinner. Then I PLAN to do another Jazzercise class Friday morning.... notice the theme here.... PLAN AHEAD!!!

tumblr_lwss6niq5D1qe5cn6o6_250.gif
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!

In an effort to be allowed to remain on the site, I'm not going to say more, other than

EAT IT!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

omg. i die.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    agreed.

I am eating whatever I want. BUT I'm running a 5k on Thanksgiving morning..... and will be going to the gym Friday am.... and have been to the gym and ate pretty clean this week so far! ;)
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    I didn't balloon up to 250 because I ate too much on Thanksgiving, it was because I became a couch potato's couch potato and ate too much almost everyday.

I'm hitting the gym in the morning and following with a bike ride, then I'm going to say quick add of calories, 3500 and be done with it...if I'm wrong, who cares? I'll get back on track Friday and enjoy my family (okay, my wife's family) and the NFL tomorrow.

Good post MFP friend!
  • GeekGirl23
    Options
    I didn't balloon up to 250 because I ate too much on Thanksgiving, it was because I became a couch potato's couch potato and ate too much almost everyday.

I'm hitting the gym in the morning and following with a bike ride, then I'm going to say quick add of calories, 3500 and be done with it...if I'm wrong, who cares? I'll get back on track Friday and enjoy my family (okay, my wife's family) and the NFL tomorrow.

Good post MFP friend!

See sounds like you have a good PLAN!!! Love it... and thank you my special MFP friend!
  • GeekGirl23
    Options

[/quote]

You know it!!!
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Also planning on going to the gym to workout tomorrow and then try my best not to go too overboard with my Thanksgiving meal. Hanging out with the family watching some football is definitely a fun time
  • lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    OMG it's about time someone posted this. Ugh. Don't want to get fat from Thanksgiving? Then don't stuff your face until you explode and then get your butt outside and walk! Not rocket science.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    It's obvious you haven't read the threads about why people are afraid of Thanksgiving..
  • GeekGirl23
    Options
    It's obvious you haven't read the threads about why people are afraid of Thanksgiving..

I've read enough. I'm a big girl so it's not like I don't have room to talk. I chose to make a change in my life and I choose to not make one day out to be armagedon
  • GeekGirl23
    Options
    agreed.

I am eating whatever I want. BUT I'm running a 5k on Thanksgiving morning..... and will be going to the gym Friday am.... and have been to the gym and ate pretty clean this week so far! ;)

Yay more planning... see it can be done! Proud of your people!
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    This thread motivates me to go to the gym tomorrow. Eh, they close at 2pm. Hopefully I'll be awake before then.
  • TeaberryDawn
    TeaberryDawn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    If you fail to plan, plan to fail.

I'm eating a good breakfast, filling up on turkey and small amounts of sides and dessert, enjoying hot, buttered rolls and completing Day 2 of my Couch to 5K.

One day does not a lifetime make :) ... thanks for the reminder!
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on eating all I want and not caring.
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    If you're afraid of thankgsgiving you're a turkey.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Ill plan breakfast and lunch but dinner is free :)