What makes you feel sexy?

Options
I saw a recent post where someone said running made her feel sexy. I need some suggestions. I want to feel sexy!!

:blushing:

Replies

• mariena
    mariena Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Running and weight lifting make me look sexy, but lacy cheeky panties do the trick as far as feeling sexy. Oh and also pole dancing lessons. You'll be surprised at what you are capable of!
  • Hevakmj
    Hevakmj Posts: 12
    Options
    exercise in any form can release those happy hormones needed to make you feel good about yourself, and definitely pole dancing or maybe belly dancing lessons :) I would highly recommend either. Pamper yourself and get dressed up in sexy underwear and stockings... that always works for me heehee... ;)
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    Nothing. :cry:
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    Pole dance lessons are great!

And, personally, I find nothing makes me feel sexier than a pair of killer heels, or a skin tight t-shirt over a great push up bra =)
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    dancing! (hip hop, jazz, salsa, etc...)
  • Hevakmj
    Hevakmj Posts: 12
    Options
    Pole dance lessons are great!

And, personally, I find nothing makes me feel sexier than a pair of killer heels, or a skin tight t-shirt over a great push up bra =)

oh yeah the 'KILLER HEELS' good one! They always make the legs look more toned, longer and sexier :) Plus u can strut about in them, and your walk will look sexier too hehe..
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options

Yea.... same here. :frown:

Although, positive attention from another does help! (Just always seems MY positive attention comes from the wrong people!)

LOL
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    My wife makes me feel sexy. She can do it with a look...a touch.. or a whisper.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease DVD's. :wink: Exercise in general, usually cardio. Wearing a cute dress or top with a belt that cinches at the waist and gives me a great figure instead of looking like a sausage like I used to!! lol My husband makes me feel sexy now that we both have discovered my new figure! :blushing:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Right after I get all showered and lotioned up, I feel like I can take on the world! Especially 'cause I've worked out before that shower. :wink:

Also, some sexy undies always do the trick and sexy shoes. I have a pair of espadrilles that make. me. STRUT. lol
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Dancing for sure! Also a great fitting pair of jeans & heels!

OoOoOo I'd love to try some pole dancing classes!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Fishnet and a man that drools........:bigsmile: :tongue: :tongue: .....ahhhh yeah!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Aww poor guy. You need to work on that.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    My husband makes me feel sexy now that we both have discovered my new figure! :blushing:
    x2 :bigsmile:
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    In terms of clothes--->Lucky Brand Jeans, High Heels and my hair straightened.
    In terms of exercise---> lifting weights, running and doing spin
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    My wife makes me feel sexy. She can do it with a look...a touch.. or a whisper.

I'm not your wife - but thank you for saying that! As I was reading this, I was thinking, "My husband makes me feel sexy... ", it's good to know that it can go the other way too!

That being said - my new found confidence makes me feel sexy. Knowing that I have control over my body and my mind makes me feel great!
  • alisaperry74
    Options

I think men with glasses and a nice smile are sexy :wink:
    Give yourself more credit.
  • Rev_no_Boosh
    Options
    The way my gf looks at me and give me "the look."
  • GingerSnark
    GingerSnark Posts: 153
    Options
    Exercising doesn't make me feel sexy at all. I am sweating & panting. I feel gross. Not sexy for me at all.

When I put myself together is when I feel sexy. Showered, hair done, makeup, perfume, nailed painted...I feel really good.

I'm a flats kinda girl so no heels for me. I don't even have to be dressed fancy, jeans, t-shirt & some flip flops I would still feel great as long as the rest of me was put together.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    :smile: turbo jam - being in synch with all the kicks and punches makes me feel sexy and powerful
    :smile: having my hair and nails done and wearing a killer pair of jeans:smile:
    :smile: my bf sometimes when I am in sweats or home clothes and he gives me the look hehehe:devil:
    knowing that he doesn't need me to look perfect to feel sexy!