Tracking on Thanksgiving?

Options

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Yay. At least the best I can. Trying to figure the calories might prove to be hard, though.
  • stewarthaus4
    Options
    Since I was making all the food I built the recipes the night before and put my meal into my diary ahead of time that way I knew what I was looking at I managed to stay within my calories and enjoy a wonderful meal with my family
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    yep! and I pre-logged probably more than I can eat but I'm gonna try
  • davery1985
    davery1985 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Haha!!:laugh:

I'll be logging later...

Oh you meant food... No I won't be tracking that...
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    One Helluva Yay!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    NOPE! I'm gonna eat like I WANT to weigh 500 lbs today. YAY!!!
  • ameliesmommy88
    Options
    Yup! I already logged breakfast and lunch. I portioned both smaller than usual as I know Thanksgiving dinner will be a big hit. We are going to my aunts, she does all the cooking (tradition, she invites all 30 family members each year).. It usually is buffet style, so I can "choose" what I eat and try to not have it that bad. And besides, you can eat it all, just in moderation...

I HOPE I can stay within my daily calorie intake goal, however, not sure if I'll make it (so yummieees!!). But I'll definitely hit the gym tonight :D
  • moonracer3
    Options
    Logged everything so far today and am still under goal by about 400. Should be interesting to see what I do for dinner.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    This makes me sad. Just forget it and enjoy it. One day won't put you back at the beginning. I sure as hell won't be counting Xmas day! Lol. X
  • meggwtw
    meggwtw Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I pre-logged my dinner, it's 953 calories assuming that I only eat one serving of each dish (let's be serious, ain't gonna happen lol). Another problem is I like turkey leg meat or any of the dark pieces and even though I know it's more calories and fat than white meat, I love it. Siiiigh. Oh well. I went on one walk this morning and I'll go on another one later today to burn some of this off, but if I go over my daily allotment of calories, oh friggin well.
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm tracking loosely. But I am eating what and however much I want.
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I said i wouldn't but i couldnt help myself lol
  • Lacebopp
    Lacebopp Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I will be trying, but I doubt it will be accurate. I'm heading to a pot luck tonight, so it will be vague at best! LOL
  • rosesigil
    rosesigil Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yes, done! Over by only 1325. I thought it would be worse, and would have but for the exercise. (I raked the lawns). Nt bad! And it was very yummy.!
  • muffinattack
    muffinattack Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Considering all I usually eat is mashed potatoes, a small slice of pie and a ton of carrots- yep.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Yes. Pecan pie (itty bitty one) and huge serving of mac & cheese included. I'll more walk later.
  • KechiaG
    Options
    Yay for sure! Got a workout in too!!:drinker:
  • kbrunner2
    kbrunner2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yep, I logged pretty accurately I think so far. I have not added the dessert yet but am still under my goal by around 350 calories. I won't be eating dinner tonight(too full) so I think I will do pretty well and I did enjoy my late lunch. We just had hubby, 5 kids and I here and one was not eating since she had tonsils/adenoids out yesterday. WE had smoked turkey (I ate breast without skin), green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, rolls/cinnamon butter, and cherry fluff. I have an Apple/snickers tart for dessert but it is soo rich I will only eat a tiny piece.

I think I did pretty good considering how full I am!
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I am tracking but it's an educated guess at best. I'm still eating what I want though.
  • Hairhacker
    Hairhacker Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    No Way!!