Magazine subscription

Options
Hi guys I was thinking about getting a monthly magazine maybe getting a subscription as it may be cheaper.
I want a health/ food/ exercise type magazine. What do you guys recommend/ which are your favourites ?

Thank you :D

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I like Zest- a mixture of health, fitness and beauty. (I'm in the UK)
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love getting my Oxygen every month :)
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    If you're into running, I totally dig Runner's World.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    If you're into running, I totally dig Runner's World.

I just got myself a subscription to Runner's World as a birthday present, after reading it obsessively for the past 1 1/2 years ;) Great running stories, advice, workouts, and nutrition stuff ;)
  • nadinab
    nadinab Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have the ipad subscription to Women's Fitness and Whole Living ;-)

Check this out: http://www.magbooks.com/mag-books/sport-health-and-fitness/
  • leanneakaliz
    leanneakaliz Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your help guys :) I might buy a few of your recommendations and see which I like best :)
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    Subscription can certainly be cheaper just pay attention to the details at renewal time.

I can get a full year of a magazine I buy anyway for $18 or buy it retail at $60 going to the store... (12 issues a year) That $18 is my renewal fee.
    Another magazine wants me to pay almost retail as a continuing subscriber but I can gift a subscription at the deep discount so each year I gift myself a new subscription to them instead of paying the "inflated" continuing price.

Another one I want to subscribe to it's $24 for the 6 yearly issues or $4 each instead of the $7 buying bi-monthly... makes sense to subscribe to some but make sure it's something you like, if you don't agree with the supplement X that composes much of the magazine it's not worth it.