want to keep my boobs

Options
Everyone says that the boobs are one of the first things to go when losing weight. I'm a small B and wont be happy if I go back down to an A cup.

Replies

• nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    K
  • sallychristmas84
    Options
    Unfortunately, breasts (since they are made up of a lot of fatty tissue) are the first to go. There were for me. I went from a 46 DDD down to 40 D (down 100+ lbs) (and the "D" part is only because of all the "tissue" I have left, after I lost the fat- my breasts aren't nearly as "full" looking anymore). I'm not trying to discourage you from loosing weight, I just want you to know it is a big possibility that you could potentially have smaller breasts when you reach the end of your weight-loss journey.
  • ChristinaG100
    ChristinaG100 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that.

What she said!!
  • Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've never went down a complete size, but my breasts are a little less full after weight loss.
  • calsnotcarbs
    Options
    'Everyone' is right.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    My abs are worth my AA tatas.
  • skinny_cigarettes
    Options
    all i have to say is weigh up what's more important, boobs or losing weight cuz you can't have both
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Yes I went down a cup and two inches. Thought I wouldn't have a problem with that until I lost them :-(
  • christyjo37
    Options
    My abs are worth my AA tatas.
    lol I would take nice abs too over my b
  • KS_4691
    KS_4691 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    all i have to say is weigh up what's more important, boobs or losing weight cuz you can't have both

yes you can. you just have to be willing to have surgery, which is a great option for women after losing weight.
  • Everythin2Lose
    Options
    I'm in a 40F and I just can't WAIT for them to deflate!!!! Bring it on!!!!
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I hope you can learn to be happy with how you look. :flowerforyou:
  • christyjo37
    Options
    My butt is 41" and I love it but I know that will definitely go down a few inches
  • christyjo37
    Options
    I hope you can learn to be happy with how you look. :flowerforyou:
    overall I am happy, if I do lose them it will be ok. I think
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Everyone says that the boobs are one of the first things to go when losing weight. I'm a small B and wont be happy if I go back down to an A cup.

Use a bio-identical progesterone cream (it should be administered vaginally only---in order to avoid "dermal fatigue" that comes from just rubbing it on anywhere). It is available over-the-counter at health food stores and at some pharmacies. Kokoro is a good brand (they are not all created equal). Evita is another brand that is approved by the researchers into the use of progesterone supplementation.

Why do we need it when our grandmothers and great-grandmothers didn't? Because the synthetic progestins that are contained in the birth control pill have shut down the natural progesterone production of many a female. In addition, all of the man-made chemicals in our environment that act like estrogen mimics have messed up women's hormonal balance as well. I personally believe that it is why we have so many depressed people. Women get depressed when their progesterone levels drop. Men get depressed when their testosterone levels drop due to xenoestrogens (the technical term for man-made chemicals in our environment that act like estrogen mimics).

p.s. It will not harm men, if their women use the cream vaginally. The men's bodies will convert the slight amount of progesterone they may absorb, into a form that they can use as a precursor to testosterone production. It may actually help counteract the effects of xenoestrogens in men.
  • jodis21
    jodis21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Sorry to say, the boobs will definitely go if you lose weight. I was very obese at 111kgs and my bra size was a 22DD, I have lost over 54kgs and now weigh in at 56.4kgs, and my boobs are now a 10B and even then they only need a B cup due to the excess skin of my boobs.

Unfortunately I don't believe you can have the best of both worlds :0( My husband is very disappointed needless to say and is now encouraging me to get a boob lift or implants.

Good luck!!
  • 388gigi
    388gigi Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Mine r gone :-(

Fiance said they look good and suit my body....but I liked them better before!!

Meanwhile...my hips and tummy aren't going anywhere! Life is unfair sometimes :-)
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Sorry to say, the boobs will definitely go if you lose weight. I was very obese at 111kgs and my bra size was a 22DD, I have lost over 54kgs and now weigh in at 56.4kgs, and my boobs are now a 10B and even then they only need a B cup due to the excess skin of my boobs.

Unfortunately I don't believe you can have the best of both worlds :0( My husband is very disappointed needless to say and is now encouraging me to get a boob lift or implants.

Good luck!!
    Argh! Implants are VERY unhealthy and surgery is painful and risky (general anesthetic). Natural bio-identical progesterone cream is the healthy alternative. Many women gain a whole cup size (or more) from vaginally supplying a small amount of progesterone cream for three weeks out of every month. It does not cause weight gain because it actually increases the effectiveness of thyroid hormones.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    K

Uh...^this?