want to keep my boobs

Options

Replies

• terracotti
    terracotti Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    maybe find a middle ground? where's your boobs aren't too small and you're relatively happy with how your body looks.

btw, if you gain weight in your lower body first I don't think it will affect your boobs that much, mine stay relatively the same when I was 117 lbs,152 lbs, and now I'm 138. they're still in the same size as before.
  • christyjo37
    Options
    maybe find a middle ground? where's your boobs aren't too small and you're relatively happy with how your body looks.

btw, if you gain weight in your lower body first I don't think it will affec boobs that much, mine stay relatively the same when I was 117 lbs,152 lbs, and now I'm 138. they're still in the same size as before.
    hope this is true, I carry my weight in my bottom half with a relatively small upper body
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I started out at a DD. 90 pounds later I am still a D. Not everyone loses breast mass.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Mine got bigger (relatively). Went from a 38C to a 36DDD. And trust me, they look better.
  • esealjme
    Options
    I have a hormonal issue that causes me to lactate, so my breasts will never be small. Even so, the last time I lost weight I went from a 38D to a 36C. That's actually what first made me realize I was gaining weight again...when my bras no longer fit right.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I hope you can learn to be happy with how you look. :flowerforyou:
    overall I am happy, if I do lose them it will be ok. I think

I never had them until I gained weight. I had almost a c cup by the time I stopped gaining and started losing. Yes, it was hard to see them go but over all, I think it is worth it. Yes, I would have preferred to keep mine but it did not happen that way for me. I think a big part of the way I feel is that I am happily married to a man that makes me feel very sexy.

But I am willing to bet a hard butt and hick *kitten* abs will make up for iddy biddies. :smile:
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options

Use a bio-identical progesterone cream (it should be administered vaginally only---in order to avoid "dermal fatigue" that comes from just rubbing it on anywhere). It is available over-the-counter at health food stores and at some pharmacies. Kokoro is a good brand (they are not all created equal). Evita is another brand that is approved by the researchers into the use of progesterone supplementation.

Why do we need it when our grandmothers and great-grandmothers didn't? Because the synthetic progestins that are contained in the birth control pill have shut down the natural progesterone production of many a female. In addition, all of the man-made chemicals in our environment that act like estrogen mimics have messed up women's hormonal balance as well. I personally believe that it is why we have so many depressed people. Women get depressed when their progesterone levels drop. Men get depressed when their testosterone levels drop due to xenoestrogens (the technical term for man-made chemicals in our environment that act like estrogen mimics).

p.s. It will not harm men, if their women use the cream vaginally. The men's bodies will convert the slight amount of progesterone they may absorb, into a form that they can use as a precursor to testosterone production. It may actually help counteract the effects of xenoestrogens in men.

:huh:

What did I just read?
  • btkkterry
    Options
    Mine got bigger (relatively). Went from a 38C to a 36DDD. And trust me, they look better.
    nice, hope that happens to me
  • venusrockstar
    Options
    When I lost weight the first time around, I went from a DD down to a size B. :(
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have small breasts than be fat. Maybe that's just me.
  • Harlequin16
    Harlequin16 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    ^ exactly!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Good luck with that.

^^^this^^^ Better to have smaller girls than to have bigger boobs because of being over weight. You'll be glad for smaller boobs when you get older and everything heads south regardless. LOL
  • 10manda86
    10manda86 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    ive only lost 8lb but mine look bigger... ive lost weight in my waist but my boobs have stayed the same so far!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Sorry to say, the boobs will definitely go if you lose weight. I was very obese at 111kgs and my bra size was a 22DD, I have lost over 54kgs and now weigh in at 56.4kgs, and my boobs are now a 10B and even then they only need a B cup due to the excess skin of my boobs.

Unfortunately I don't believe you can have the best of both worlds :0( My husband is very disappointed needless to say and is now encouraging me to get a boob lift or implants.

Good luck!!
    Argh! Implants are VERY unhealthy and surgery is painful and risky (general anesthetic). Natural bio-identical progesterone cream is the healthy alternative. Many women gain a whole cup size (or more) from vaginally supplying a small amount of progesterone cream for three weeks out of every month. It does not cause weight gain because it actually increases the effectiveness of thyroid hormones.

I am confused..you put cream in your vajajay to increase your boob size?
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    When I was overweight, I hated my DD's with a passion.

I lost 90 lbs, and they are now an almost perky B.

Needless to say, I'm super happy.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Sorry to say, the boobs will definitely go if you lose weight. I was very obese at 111kgs and my bra size was a 22DD, I have lost over 54kgs and now weigh in at 56.4kgs, and my boobs are now a 10B and even then they only need a B cup due to the excess skin of my boobs.

Unfortunately I don't believe you can have the best of both worlds :0( My husband is very disappointed needless to say and is now encouraging me to get a boob lift or implants.

Good luck!!
    Argh! Implants are VERY unhealthy and surgery is painful and risky (general anesthetic). Natural bio-identical progesterone cream is the healthy alternative. Many women gain a whole cup size (or more) from vaginally supplying a small amount of progesterone cream for three weeks out of every month. It does not cause weight gain because it actually increases the effectiveness of thyroid hormones.

I too am confused and would like to know more.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Good luck!!

I don't know where, I don't know how, but I will sometime in future use this for epic laughter that this provided me today!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    These are some nice and supportive responses here!

I'm also giggling about the cream...:huh:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Good luck!!

Apparently - and like hypnosis, it works!!
    There are forums full of this stuff: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7922&page=2
    I'm in the wrong industry.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Good luck!!

No idea about the science behind it, but I think it is fantastic. Finally something we can say is good for guys but will benefit us. I can see it now...'honey, it has to be rubbed in for a really long time.....bored? I know....but it will make my boobs bigger!' They will be at it for hours!