I'm going to be a Facebook Cover Star!

I entered a national competition at my gym (LA Fitness, UK) which has 80 sites in the country, and I won!

They have chosen ME to be their cover star for their Facebook page in December! WoW. They said my weightloss and body change was inspirational and I would look fabulous on their Facebook page for the month.

I haven't quite finished my journey yet, but I am so happy that my hard work has paid off in more ways than just losing weight. 10 months ago I was struggling to walk due to needing a knee replacement and being so heavy. I still need that replacement and still struggle to walk, but as the weight has gone I have rediscovered my competitiveness and determination to succeed which keeps me going and I am hooked on my new fitter and healthier life. I lift weights every day and absolutely love that! I thought I was a lost cause but I am not. I have opened my pictures on my profile so you can see my other pics too.

I have gone down 5 dress sizes, lost 30.5cm from my waist, 15cm from my legs, 9.5cm from my arms and I feel great!

Sorry it's 3.50am here and I can't work out how to load the pics here.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!