Nervous about posting, but I think I have a before/after

Options

Replies

• fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference!!! Good for you for posting, you look fantastic :) I can understand what you mean by saying that since you gained it so fast you didn't really think of yourself as large. But maybe that's good, no bad feelings about how your body ever looked! Think of it as a positive, you look great now, and that's what's important!
  • Michshellars
    Options
    I think you're looking great and you can definitely notice a big difference, congrats!!! Hope you are feeling good too :-)
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Big difference! You look really great.
  • FitSid
    FitSid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    you have definitely lost weight! and look amazing! Congratulations!
  • xxxMumof2xxx
    Options
    Well done, you look great & really healthy! :)
  • terracotti
    terracotti Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    whoa, you're 138 and yet look 120-125. so envious. congrats!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a huge difference!! Congrats, you look amazing! I'm really happy for you :)
  • I think weight loss support groups are great! It's a great way to stay motivated and encourage others. Thanks for sharing your story, you look great by the way! Kudos to a job well done!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss! You can really tell. You look great babe!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference! You weren't fat before, but you are sleek and lean now. You look fab!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • AshleighPhilp1
    Options
    You definitely have a before/after worthy pic. You look great! :)
  • tRiNaBeAnZz
    tRiNaBeAnZz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I read your post and felt like we were the same person! I also dislike when people tell me I've lost weight because it makes me feel bad about the way I looked one year ago. I need to learn to accept compliments and not twist them around! I also found out I had an underactive thyriod, after gaining 15lbs quickly and feeling sick and tired all of the time. I lost about 3lbs after a few months of taking meds to correct the issue, and since I have been tracking my calories and exercise on MFP. It's been 105 days of logging and I am down 10lbs! Only 8lbs to go!
    Let me say, you look FANTASTIC! Beautiful before and after, but seriously, congratulations! :)
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person! Great success here!!! Keep up the good work and you'll be at the last goal soon!
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    are you still wearing your clothes from when you were bigger in the after pic?
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be nervous about posting pictures at all! You were beautiful before and after. The difference is, you look younger and healthier now. You've really accomplished a tremendous amount! Congratulations!:drinker:
  • charlotteguest21
    Options
    You looked pretty before too, but you can definitely tell you've lost, looking good! Well done x
  • anskaggs
    Options
    Was not expecting this kind of response! Thank you! It's nice to hear other people have had the same issues.
    are you still wearing your clothes from when you were bigger in the after pic?

No. I've gone down to my clothes from before I gained weight, and now they're too big... the clothes in the after pic are actually hand me downs. I'm due for a shopping trip.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!