Is it just me or...

Options
The day after eating mass amounts of food (yesterday, for example) I look disgusting the next day. My stomach is huge and bloated. My pants are quite fitted. I just feel blah.

But the worst part is how I look physically. I could pass for a 6 month pregnant woman.

So, is it just me or do some of you suffer from this the next day, too? Sucks.

Replies

• sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I was insane enough to step on the scale today, knowing full well that it would be a higher number. I "gained" a pound. Hoping it will be gone Monday.

The oddest thing is that I cannot stop burping, and it tastes like stuffing and broccoli cheese casserole...no joke!
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Actually when I carb up (increase my carbs after lowering them for specific fat loss purposes) I feel GREAT and look great too...different people, different effects.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Yes, until I walked 4 miles... I feel much better :-)
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    A food baby... lol
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I was insane enough to step on the scale today, knowing full well that it would be a higher number. I "gained" a pound. Hoping it will be gone Monday.

The oddest thing is that I cannot stop burping, and it tastes like stuffing and broccoli cheese casserole...no joke!

Only a pound?! That's AWESOME. I didn't even bother weighing myself this morning. I know for a fact the scale would've been up 3-4 pounds. That's too funny about the burps...i think we have all been there. haha
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    A food baby... lol

Oh for sure... like food triplets!
  • jenniferlee72
    jenniferlee72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

One thing to bear in mind...is that water weight or actual fat weight?

Remember that it takes a deficit of 3500 calories to lose a pound of fat...stay focused on the lifestyle and know that the 1 lb should be off!!!
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I find a day's fast after a blow-out helps get back to normal quickly. I'm going to do that after Christmas this year. I felt about 8 months pregnant after the Christmas before last & could hardly walk. :embarassed: