Options

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    First black friday in 10 years I've had off work. :D
  • LavDax
    Options
    I am going to the gym tomorrow to start back on the wagon that fell off. Luckily, I left one of my gloves that I was hanging on with. Other than that I am not doing much of anything this weekend due to the fact work resumes for me on Monday.
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    First black friday in 10 years I've had off work. :D
    Wtf?
  • fattarzan
    Options
    It'a either green friday or black friday... is a blessing to be at work and making that green ortherwise you would be out there spending more than what you make...

:laugh:
  • scottbrown78
    scottbrown78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I didn't have to work today, but it's double time and a half so yes I am in here "working" lol
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Working today too!

But then again we work 365 - 24 - 7 ... customer service never sleeps!

At least I get to work from home. But it would be really nice to be sleeping right now. And I'm not even sure why I'm so tired.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm always "tired" when there is something else I'd rather be doing.

Today I'd rather be donig anything than being at work. . .

For the record, I haven't done a shred of actual work yet today.
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    Working from 0830 AM To 0600 PM
  • raoflight
    raoflight Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    me!!! Banks are open today...
  • Hawkeye_74
    Hawkeye_74 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Me too. 2pm till midnight. Ugh. Working the rest of the weekend too.
    Options
    Is it 5 yet?
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am stuck at work too. Half of the office is gone today but I am here until 5pm. Good news is, I haven't done a single thing all day.
  • Tracepa98
    Options
    I am stuck at work too. Half of the office is gone today but I am here until 5pm. Good news is, I haven't done a single thing all day.

Sounds like my day. What pisses me off is that the only reason I need to be here is for the customer service just in case the phone rings. Guess what HASN'T happened all day so far?! :mad: I could be at home right now napping and watching movies.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I'm present at my place of employment until 9 p.m., but I'm not anticipating much work being done -- just enough to not have to work too hard on Monday to get caught up.

I did order myself a new cell phone already (Samsung Galaxy III), as well as some new accessories.

I may do a bit of sneaky reading on my Kindle app this afternoon, as I want to finish the book "The Life of Pi" before I go see the movie.
    Options
    Yay new phone!
  • brty85
    brty85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    at work til 6.........im so sleepy!! lol
  • pudgeylou
    Options
    I have been doing some online shopping while I sit here. Only 3 hours 20 minutes left for me.
    Options
    I have been doing some online shopping while I sit here. Only 3 hours 20 minutes left for me.
    What did you buy me?
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Yup, still here. A little over halfway done and off to lunch to enjoy leftovers - hoping not to fall into a food induced coma, having a hard enough time staying awake as it is. :yawn:

#occupydeskchair still in effect.
  • pudgeylou
    Options
    What did you buy me?

Spongebob slippers, and matching pajama pants.