150 pounds to go!

Options
Hi, I am Amanda. I am a 25 year old student looking to become fit and healthy. I have 150 pounds to lose. I would like to be friends with people with around the same goals, but anyone is welcome to friend me.

Replies

• MarieAnneN
    Options
    add me! I would love to read about your journey!
  • pandra98
    Options
    You can add me, my goal is 60-90, closer to 90 if I can get there though.
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I started needing to lose 100lbs and have lost 46lbs so far. I'm on everyday and I eat real food.
  • Lissa_M
    Lissa_M Posts: 131
    Options
    Hi Amanda!

I sent you a friend request already. I have about 125 lbs still to lose, so find people with similar goals has been nice.
  • Colleen753
    Colleen753 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When I started my journey at my highest weight, I weighed 400 pounds I am now down to 298.6 today. I am new today to Myfitnesspal and would love to do this journey with you. I have been over weight all my life. I am 5'3 and 54 years old. I would like the last part of my life to be healthier and thinner so I can move better and live life. My goal is to lose 50 pounds this year.
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    First, welcome. I have been struggling my whole life. I've been a MFP member for over a year, but just made a real commitment to it and this is week 2 of my real adventure!
    I have a ton to lose as well (over a hundred at least!

Good luck to you, and feel free to add me as well

18895238.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • secretfatdiary
    Options
    Please feel free to add me - I have masses of weight to lose, and it IS motivating to share and encourage each other. Surprising how much it helps, actually!
  • jenok82
    Options
    I just signed up today. I am learning my way around the internet and forums. I need to lose at least 80lbs prefer 90lbs. We could be friends.