anyone finish the 30 day shred?

dmags
dmags Posts: 303
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
anyone finish the 30 day shred? What were your results?

Replies

• jpark38
    jpark38 Posts: 7 Member
    I ony got through level 1 and part of level 2 but I'm interested to see if anyone has actually finished...
  • tmlane810
    tmlane810 Posts: 87 Member
    Haven't finished it. I started and then switched to another Jillian Michaels workout. I just started the 30 day shred again. So I started at level one and this is day 5. I previously made it through Level 2. I have enjoyed it and have really noticed a difference
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    I am only on level one and I didn't measure before hand, wish I had and I will. I am sore and i know it is making a difference. I was just curious about what kind of results people who finished had. Just a little inspiration needed!
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    I only have 4 more days to go on level 3 and I will be finished. So far I have only lost 2lbs since the beginning(I weigh in every 10 days, but I did weigh yesterday morning and I am down another 3 lbs since weighing after level 2.) I have dropped 3 inches in my waist, 3 in my hips and 2 in my chest...I have been very pleased with the results.
  • tmlane810
    tmlane810 Posts: 87 Member
    Those results are very inspirational. I am so sore and out of breath by the time I finish that I just pray I am making a difference. I will weigh this coming Tuesday which will be one week after I started back at level 1
This discussion has been closed.