New and looking for friends!

Options
I'm back to tracking to get to goal and looking for friends to help keep me accountable and I will do the same! I have about 60 pounds to lose and I'm a mom of two :) diary is open to friends so friend me!

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hi, Everyone needs support and friends along the way. You are more than welcome to add Me, I am on here everyday and try to support all my friends. If it wasn't for them I probably would have given up a long time ago...Kimi
  • ambieibma
    ambieibma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also a mom of two :-)
  • dragunfly
    Options
    Hello everyone! Always looking for new friends! Add me...I would love to help support and be supported!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI! Feel free to add me as a friend. Always looking for more support. Love MFP !!!
  • nicalexx
    nicalexx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always looking for more friends. :)
  • restoreleanne
    restoreleanne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Leanne I have been on here for a while and it has help me out. Very committed to losing this weight no matter how long it takes. Feel free to add me
  • sharoncasey60
    sharoncasey60 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would like to encourage you. I'm not on this a lot but when I am on I will follow your input. Good luck and take it one day at a time. There is lots of support on here. :)
  • wendywoman
    Options
    Hi, my name is Wendy & I'm new here. I'm a mom of 3 & I need to lose at least 60 lbs. I am in desperate need of encouragement & I will give it in return :flowerforyou:
  • beccie1209
    Options
    Hi guys, I've been on the site for a while but stopped posting.
    I've decided to come back and start again, so I'm looking for some new friends to keep each other motivated :)
    Feel free to add me anybody!
  • msyme01
    Options
    I too am a Mom of 3 - taking this whole thing 1 day at a time...... & I also am needing to loose about 60 more pounds. I am new to the whole friends part of MFP& currently don't have any..... Looking for a few friends =)
  • Mennie714
    Mennie714 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well Hello, I'm not really new.. but I'd be happy to give you some support! I'm not always on but maybe that's why we need friends to keep us motivated to check in and keep up the good work^^

Feel Free to add me :happy: